《06》Across Your Window.

After Hunter and Hardin left, I phoned bee to check on her, already most of the day went chatting to Jacob in the morning and then Hunter came and we spent at least three hour's talking to each other. We just spoke about the basics like why he moved here, his dad had passed away so his mum wanted to move and start afresh. I didn't push him to ask him his his dad had dead because i could see it was a sensitive topic so i just dropped it. But to be honest I really started to like him, he acted like an idiot here and there but it was fine.

When I phoned Bianca she didn't answer I actually left her like five missed calls. I decided to leave it coz maybe she was sleeping or something.

Ten minutes later...

Bianca💕: "Heyy julia, sorry I never answer your calls kind of busy at the moment will call u back later I promise bye! xx❤ ".

Oh I wonder what she's busy with? Maybe she's with matt? " Okay it's cool will talk later when you free <3".

Me: "Okii it's cool will talk later when you are free💖 xx

I spent the rest of the day finishing my math home work and also learnt for the history test tomorrow. When I looked out the window I saw Hunter when he saw me staring he smirked and waved, I waved back awkwardly. He mouthed that I should look on my phone so I picked it up.

Hunter💙: "I guess I'm going to see you alot more now, since my room I'd right across your window 😉"

I didn't even realized how I was blushing until i got another text from him.

Hunter💙: " you look cute when blush princess😉"

That made me turn even more red Oh my god, I looked out the window again to see him smirking and then he winked at me when I pulled myself together I replied "Whatever" and when he looked at me I stuck out my tongue.

An Hour later...

I was so engrossed in the book I was reading on wattpad that I almost didn't hear my phone buzz, I put my iPad down and picked up my phone to see who sent me a message.

Hunter💙: "Try not to dream about me😉... Goodnight see you at school tomorrow Princess❤ xx.

This boy is going to be the death of me, Well I'll be damned .

...

It was morning, I woken up early today for some unknown reason, after I showered and got ready for school I went down stairs to have my usual cereal that I have loved since I was like about seven. After I was done with my breakfast Rose had got ready and had some left over pizza from last night dinner. Once she was done eating we left for school, I was so ready for the history test.

Bee didn't call me back, she didn't even text me back so I left it because I knew that I'd see her in school today anyway so I could just speak to her in school. Once we reached school Rose and I went our separate way's.

I went straight to the assembly area to our usually spot where I meet Bianca and Jacob but then i came face to face with Hunter, Hardin was with him looking lost as ever so i went up to them.

"Hey guys" i say in a very sweet tone, Hardin just noded

"Hey Julianne uhh I was wondering if you knew where your sister is"

" uhh yeah sure she's with her friends near the cafeteria she would be so happy to see you, just go straight and turn at the first left". A huge smile came on his face.

"Thanks so much bye" hmm wonder what that was all about?

Then I was left with Hunter alone "So Juju happy to see me, oh and I hope you don't mind if I hang out with you" he said with an innocent smile. I surely knew that he was far from innocent.

"Yeah sure but i hang out with my friends jacob and bianca I'm sure they would be fine with you hanging with us" I say.

Just as I was gonna say something else I see Jacob coming and he looked happy until he saw Hunter standing next to me.

...

Don't forget to vote and comment❤

- Shii💙🌻