《17》Confusion But Caring.

J U L I A N N E.

I don't know what to do, I don't how to take in what just happened. I think I should just speak to Bianca after all she's my best friend. I get up and run towards the cafeteria.

I think I hear someone call my name but I just tend to ignore it and continue towards the cafeteria.

I see Matthew and Bianca at our usual table making out so I decide to turn around and not interrupt them thats when I hear Matthew "Julianne!! Wait!!"

I turn slowly trying to hold myself back together and normal and walk towards them.

" So?...what happened?" He asks and raises his eyebrows.

I honestly don't know if I wanna tell him but then again Matt helped me keep Hunter occupied... wait hold up... where's Hunter?.

Then I see him walking through the cafeteria doors and our eyes meet. For some reason he doesn't look happy.

" Julianne?" Bianca says

" Uhh...it didn't go well and I don't really wanna talk about it right now maybe later" I say and then Hunter joins us but he doesn't even greet me.

"Hey hunter" I say awkwardly for some odd reason.

All he does is nod and continue talking to Matt about joining the soccer team or something like that. I wonder what's wrong with him. Damn today is just going wrong in so many ways.

"Bee I really need to talk too you" I whisper to her.

"Julia really now what happened with Jacob" she whispers but Hunter and Matt stops their chatting and looks at us.

" what are you girls whispering about" Matthew says and raises his eyebrows.

"gosh Matt why are you so inquisitive" I snap and glare at him.

"Geez chill Julianne, you know if looks could kill I would be six feet under by now. Anyways I was just asking coz you know you talking to my girlfriend " he says.

" Well the I'm girl talking with is my best friend right now-" I say calmly but then...

"AND NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!" I yell.

Both Hunter and Matthew jumps a bit clearly shocked at my out burst.

"Bro I think she's on her period" he whispers to Hunter but clearly I heard and I shoot him a warning glare. He looks at me like steam is coming out of my ears and puts his hands up in surrender.

Hunter just sits there looking disturbed for some reason. I wish he could speak to me coz I'm feeling so bad I hope his not angry coz I didn't tell him why I wasn't with him in the morning.

...

The day goes by pretty fast Hunter didn't even talk to me at all in class and I'm feeling really guilty but can't find the courage to ask him.

Bianca said she'll come over today at my house to talk and that is one positive aspects of today so far.

Now I have no idea how I'm gonna go home coz Roseanne is gone already with hardin. Hunter and I is not really on talking terms. I really need to ask mum and dad to get me a car soon so I don't have these troubles.

I guess I'm walking home today. But then it suddenly starts to rain.

Yayy life.

As I'm walking I hear a hooter, but I choose to ignore it. But then again so I turn back to see Hunters car, ohh so now he decides to care stubborn me ignores him and continues walking.

Then he brings his car in front of me and opens the door but I just stand still soaking wet.

"Get in the car julianne" he demands.

"Oh so now you know me, you know I would honestly prefer to walk" I say and start to walk. But he brings his car back to me.

"Julianne you gonna get sick so get in the damn car" he now says more sweetly.

But me being me just stands there, roll my eyes and folding my arms.

"Why do you Care" I snap at him and there is a moment of silence until...

"Get in the fucking car right now or else I swear to god I'll get out of this damn car and drag you inside myself!!" He yells at me and catches me off guard I just yelp and jump inside soaked.

...

A/N: Damn so Hunter just snapped👀 But he does care you Julianne so yeah...I know I hardly write authors notes but it's just I don't know what to say so I just don't but in future I will >.<

Don't forget to vote and comment❤

- Shii💙🌻