《02》Don't Tell Mum And Dad.

J U L I A N N E.

Right now I'm getting so angry cause I've been waiting in the parking lot for Rose so damn long, it's been more than one and a half hours.

"Hi Juju" Rose shouted from the back

"Goshh who is this girl talking to me is she my sister I knew for 16 year's" I said sarcastically. This is the first time ever she actually greeted me or even acknowledged in school me in my head I'm like ohh hell no coz if Roseanne Ella Gray is acknowledging me then automatically you must know that there is a storm coming my way.

"Anyway Juju it's friday and mum and dad is leaving at 5 pm to Miami for some business so I'm having a party with my friends if you like you can invite some of your friends but just stay out of my way and don't tell mum or dad got it" Rose said while driving.

Ohh hell no I didn't expect this if mum and dad find out about this we are both dead. So I better shut my mouth one advantage though is that I can invite Bianca and Jacob YAYY!!. "Okay I'll do it but Rose I'm inviting Jacob and Bianca" I say to Rose.

The rest of the way home was in silence. When I walked in the house was chaotic because mum and dad was getting late for their flight. I ran to my room before I got tangled in their storm so I pretended like I was doing homework.

Once mum and dad left Rose went out to buy some snacks and drinks while I phoned Jacob and Bianca to invite them to the party. "Hey guy's Rose is having a party later and so she bribed me to keep my mouth shut, meaning y'all are invited" I said through the phone.

"Wow julia that would be fun I'm definitely coming and Rose is friends with Matthew so he might be there so, I might have a chance to make a move yayy" Bianca said excitingly.

"Yeah I'm free so I will definitely be there" Jacob said.

"Okay see ya'll at 7 pm then bye!" I said

It's already 6:30 and the party is already in full swing and most of these people i don't even know.
Finally when Bianca and Jacob arrived, I could just see Bianca scanning the room for Matt. Typical Bianca .After that Jacob and I went to get some drinks while Bianca goes to find Matt. You know it's really awkward to be alone with Jacob to be honest when Jacob started hanging out with us at the begining of high school I used to have crush on him but over time that crush just faded because he became my best friend.

It's now almost 9pm and the party is still going on I had a few drinks with Jacob and we were actually having so much fun. Bianca was also having fun with Matt, hopefully they date. I guess I'm a little drunk but who cares I'm here to have fun. Then things got messy I think I drank alittle too much. I grab Jacob and we both start dancing like crazy at this point I don't care about anyone or anything but I knew for sure that when I'm sober in the morning I'm going to regret it.

Don't forget to vote and comment❤

- Shii💙🌻