《23》Unfinished Explanations By Surprised Siblings.

I walk down to see excited Hunter and to be honest I never saw Hunter this excited before. Wow his actually swinging around with his mum and she looks like she is gonna slap him.

I clear my throat loud enough so they know I'm here.

Hunter immediately stopped and he looked a bit embarrassed.

"Love go start with your assignment with Julianne, I'll bring something to drink and eat up just now" his mum said and we just nodded and headed up stairs.

When I walked into his room my jaw practicality drops to the ground. Like I mean I never been into his room but I saw it through my room window but wow his room is so tidy and neat.

"See anything you like princess" he says and drops himself on his bed. Hearing my nickname just makes me blush and his smirk widens and that just tells me that he noticed my blush.

"No I'm just shocked how neat and tidy your room is" I say drop my bag on the floor and take a seat on the other side of the bed.

"Oh it wasn't like this when I left in the morning" he mumbles to himself but I for sure head it.

"Ahh what a shame I was almost impressed by you" I say and now I'm leaning on my elbows on the bed, his eyes widen in realisation that I heard what he said.

"Oh no I cleaned the room really" he said and he is also sitting like how I'm sitting facing me.

"Hmm I'm sure, anyways back to business I think you have something to say?" I said and sat back up right. He did the same when he realised what I'm actually doing here.

"Ohh yeah" he says and rubs his neck. "Oh where do I start?"

"How about where you left off?"

"Ohh yeahh...uhh I'm so sorry I ignored you I honestly didn't mean to but I needed time to understand myself and as I said before when I joined the soccer team I just didn't have time to speak to you coz of practice and stuff. I always thought about you and missed you too, I even was trying to get your attention in the cafeteria a couple of times but when you saw me you looked angry and looked away and I completely understand that it was my fault that's why I didn't take it to heart. When I saw you today I knew I needed to talk to you today because it's gone long enough now I can't take it no more. After I heard your conversation with Jacob I just broke down coz I thought you liked him coz y'all was so close before so it would have been obvious but the truth is julianne I-"

Ring Ring Ring

Ughh this stupid phone had to ring now, Oh god it's mum.

"I'm sorry Hunter give me two minutes it's my mum" I say completely annoyed.

"It's fine" he says but sadness come upon his face.

"Hey mum" I say

"Sweetheart where are you?"

"Uhh mum I'm at Hardin's house"

"Okay, honey I need you home now please" my mum says and she sounds worried.

"Okay I'll be there in five minutes bye"

"Bye"

I cut the call, but why does mum need me home? She sounded like it was really important.

"Julianne are you okay? what happened?" Hunter says.

"Uhh I'm fine but I don't know if mum is she said I need to come home now, I'm sorry" I say, look down and frown.

He lifts my chin up and says "Don't worry it's okay we can talk some other time I promise" i just nod and agree to him. "Come on I'll walk you" he says.

"Okay thanks" I say and grab my bag from the floor.

We go down stairs and I say my goodbyes to Carol and Hunter walks infront of me and we go out.

As we walking I just look down and walk.

"Julianne I think you have visitors" Hunter says and points at the maroon mustang parked next to my car.

"Huh? I don't know anyone that has a maroon mustang" I mumbled to myself.

The front door was left open so I just walked in and Hunter followed me from behind.

"Mum!!" I call out.

"We in the kitchen hunny!" My mum calls back.

We? Huh? who the hell is here?, must be one of mums friends they all have sports cars but if it was her friends why would she phone and make it sound urgent.

When I walk in the kitchen Hunter following me behind. I can't believe who I'm seeing right now.

"Reece?" I say and now I'm certain my jaw is on the floor.

"Hey little sister, how are you?" Reese says and opens his arms for a hug.

...

A/N: The first addition to The Grey Family is back home Reece Leonardo Grey >.<

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤

-Shii💙🌻