《39》Saying Goodbye.

J U L I A N N E.

I hadn't realised when I had fallen asleep but when I was awaken by Bianca five minutes ago I had realised I fell alseep. I'm still laying in bed replaying in my head what happened today, unable to move out of bed I just lay there. I know one of them is going to come up and drag me to the party but I don't feel like going.

Suddenly the door busts open.

"Julianne!!!!" Roseanne shouts and I groan and cover my head with a pillow.

"Ugh. Go away. Leave me alone."

"No. Nahh uhh" the covers are ripped away from my comfortable and warm body. "I am not letting my only sister sit in this dark room depressed and moping on Christmas eve about something I don't know but what I do know is you're coming to this party to lighten up."

I roll my eyes at her. Okay mother.

All of a sudden she sighs and walks to the edge of my bed and sits down, looking concernly at me.

What the fuc-

"Julianne-" I sit up against the headbored "-I know I haven't been the best older sister and wasn't there for you that much and I truly regret it now, but I want you to know that you can talk to me Julia. I want to be the shoulder you can cry on and not for you to bottle up what you're feeling because that's the worst thing ever you could do, I don't know what happened with you and Hunter but everyone noticed something wrong. If you're not ready to tell me then I understand when you wanna talk I'm here remember that okay. Even Bianca, Val or even the boys-"

I cringe at her and she notices.

"-yeah maybe not the boys, but you get what I'm trying to say. We all care and love you Julianne and seeing you like this hurts us. Mostly me because I'm your sister and it hurts that I treated you so badly in the past and even though I'm trying now to be better you're hurting and I can't do anything about it. So please Juli talk to me..."

I cut her off by launching foward and embracing her with a tight huge, the tears just starts to flow.

"I don't know what to do Rose. I-I just don't k-know. H-Hunter. H-He seems different. His a-acting and behaving d-different and it h-hurts me because his not telling me w-why. Then he'll just say stuff to me as if though h-his saying goodbye." I say in between sobs and Rose just rubs my back soothingly.

"Oh Julia, shhh. It's okay" she whispers.

I pull away from her and sniffle.

"Rose, it's not okay. Nothing about this is okay." I face her "Do you think his going to break up with me?"

Her eyes widens and a small gasp leaves her mouth.

"What? No! Jesus No! Listen to me Julianne-" she uses her hand to wipes my tears "-for the past six months Hunter couldn't keep his hands off you and what I know for sure is that he loves you so damn much and he would never do something like that to you, I assure you sweetheart"

"But what if his grown tired of me? Like what Daniel had done?"

"Look Julia, Hunter would never ever be like Dickface Daniel-" a small laugh escapes me and she smiles "-because you know why? Hunter loves you with all his heart and knowing him he would hurt himself a million times than to hurt you ever."