《07》Jealousy And Old Friends.

As soon as Jacob walked by Hunter and I, he was completely shocked I hope he doesn't get the wrong idea. So I broke the awkward silence

"Hey Jacob this is Hunter Scott he recently moved here and is my neighbour"

Jacob gave Hunter strange looks but stuck his hand out and said "Jacob Flynn".

They both hand shaked and before things got even more awkward I said "Jacob, Hunter will be hanging out with us and I was wondering where is Bee?"

Jacob looked a bit disturbed for some reason but then he said "uhhmm yeah sure, ahh I honestly don't know she told me yesterday she spent the day with Matt and I didn't see her anyway now".

That was very strange coz firstly Bianca told Jacob what she was doing yesterday but didn't tell me and secondly she is late in the morning and Bianca Cooper is never late ever, "Oh. uhh okay that's fine I'll speak to her during break". I say

We all decided to sit in the cafeteria until bell rung for first period, everyone was just staring at Hunter, Jacob and I. It was weird but at the same time why wouldn't they stare two most handsome boys was sitting with an average girl like me.

Then Hunter finally decided to speak " So Julianne what subject's do you do?"

Jacob's eye's was only on Hunter and I had a strong feeling he didn't like Hunter " uhh History, tourism and hospitality and you" I say.

All he did was smirk and say " Wow really? same, I guess we gonna be in the same classes" he said and winked.

Jacob definitely got angry and he grabbed his stuff and left but I called him and asked him " Jayy where you going?"

"Sorry Julia but I'll see u later bye". I wonder why he didn't like Hunter i really need to speak to him.

...

First three periods went by so fast and Hunter and I was getting really close coz he sat by me and honestly I thought he was going to distract me but he didn't, maybe once or twice he poked me with his pen for fun but other than that it was fine.

It was break finally, Hunter and I went straight to the cafeteria and when we walked in I saw Bianca, Jacob and Matthew sitting at our usual table. Bianca saw me and she was dumb stuck when she saw Hunter. Hunter wasn't really paying attention to where he was going he was just following me until he saw Matt.

"Mathew Roberts no freaking way dude" He said doing some boyish hand shake.

I watch them give like a bro hug and that definitely mean't that they was either related or long lost friends.

"Hunter Scott bro how you doing man, long time no see" Matt said.

They both sat down and started talking just when I wanted to hear what they was talking about Bianca pull me one side to talk, she looked pretty shocked and excited.

"Julia no way! Are you dating that boy? No freaking way how could you not tell me?! Wait I never seen him in school before tell me what is going on? I'm so happy for you!" , she said in a very excited tone.

"Wait hold up, firstly calm down, secondly I'm not dating Hunter his just my new neighbour and so happens he does the same subject's as me so since he only knew me I said he could hang out with us. He also has a brother and his Roseanne age and she seems to like him so she's making her moves on him and all. Just to be clear Hunter and I are just friends only! Okay?" She folded her arm's not believing a single thing I said and I mentally groan.

"Oh I'm sure your'll just friends" She says sarcastically but before I could argue back she continued "I'm telling you now you going to end up dating him and looks like he knows someone else other than you now. My boyfriend Matthew Roberts!"

I knew it already but I acted surprised " Oh my god wow baby girl that's awesome congrats I'm so happy for you".

Before Bee could say anything "Julianne I'm only allowed to call her baby girl but since you are her best friend I'll allow it, got it" Matt shouted and both him and Hunter laughed but I on the other hand smiled sheepishly.

Hunter was looking at me a few times while we was having lunch and I kicked him as pay back for him poking me in class. When Jacob saw that he coughed and I stoped and told Hunter to stop also.

...

The rest of the day went by fast and it was time to go home Hunter and I was hoping to find Rose and Hardin in the parking lot and yes we was right. Rose and Hardin was standing by her car and talking.

"Juju can you ask Hunter to give you a ride home coz Hardin and I are going to get Starbucks, don't worry I'll be back by 6 pm bye!" She just jumped in the car and Hardin told Hunter and I sorry and they went.

Hunter gladly gave me a ride "Chop chop princess let's go" he said while walking ahead of me.

I couldn't help but blush everytime when he called me princess. We walked to a navy blue BMW i was completely shocked "no way is this car yours Hunter" I said excitedly. I just loved BMW's especially Jacob's car but now I love this one even more.

"Yes princess this is the Hunter Scott's car now jump in" he said with that smirk that i started too really like.

...

Don't forget to vote and comment❤

- Shii💙🌻