《25》Stormed Out The Door.

H U N T E R.

I watch as Hardin struggled with Reece but they seemed to be getting along on a friendly note. My focus is only on Julianne right now. She's just so beautiful, I was going to express my feeling to her today but as usual we had to get disturbed.

The truth is that I like Julianne Crystal Gray.

She just makes me happy, she brings out the good in me. When I'm around her she's sweet and a kind hearted person but also very fiesty but sometimes shy. She made me forget about The tragic events of my past and he worst decision I ever made was to ignore her for two damn miserable long weeks.

"I guess we should go now" I say and everyone turns and looks at me confused. But Hardin catches up and realised that by we I meant him and I.

"Uhh yeah" he says and rubs his head.

"it was nice meeting you Reece" I say to him and he just nods.

I walk towards Julianne and I can see her getting nervous and I couldn't help but smirk

"bye Julii" I say and catch her off guard when I pull her into a hug. "Bye princess " I whisper in her ear.

"Bye Hunter" she says and hugs me back.

"Do you both realised I'm standing right here?" Reece says and Julianne pulls away from the hug and I turn around, seeing Reece staring at us with his eyebrows raised.

J U L I A N N E.

"Don't be a jerk Reece, it's not like we was kissing again lik- oh ohh" the words leave my mouth before I realise what I'm saying.

Oops.

"You guys kissed?!!" He yells, Hardin and Roseanne looks like they want to bust into laughter but Hunter and I give them a deadly glare.

Before me and Hunter could reply to him the door bell rings. I run to open it and mouth to Hunter
"Sorry".

"Julianne!!!! I have great..." Bianca stops when she sees Reece.

" Reece?..." She says but I cut her off.

"Okay yayyy Reece is back I'm kinda over this shock now can we go upstairs and discuss our project" I say.

"Huhh project? What project-" I cover her mouth and pull her inside and give all of them a innocent smile.

"Bye guys! See y'all later we really need to start with our project " I said narrowing my eyes at Bianca and pull her upstairs.

Gosh that was a close one.

" Okay hold up what project do we need to start with now?" She says and looks confused.

"No project"

"Then?"

"Smartass I just said that too save myself coz I mistakenly told Reece that I kissed Hunter" I say and shes holds her face and makes a 'o' with her mouth.

"No way!!! Come on spill the details now!!!" She whines.

I tell her about everything like how he first kissed me till what happened today, just basically everything and even about Jacob when he said he liked me two weeks ago.

"What!!!!" She shouts and then screams excitedly, she runs and jumps on top of me to give me a hug and we end up falling on the bed with her on top of me. But then the doors busts open.

"Julianne what the-" Reece stops and so does Roseanne, Hardin and Hunter they looked shocked at how Bianca is on top of me and their expressions makes Bianca and I burst into fits of laughter and in that process we drop to the floor.

"Julianne is there something I'm missing here" he says and points his finger at Bianca and I.

She is still rolling on the floor laughing.

"Ewww, noo what the fuck Reece how could you even think that" I say as Bianca calms down.

He puts his hands up "Okay okay geez just you said you working on a project and we walk in on y'all doing something that is not your project. By the way what were y'all doing?" He says.

"We was having girl talk and Bianca got excited for something I told her and jumped to hug me and we fell on the bed that's all" I say and walk to help Bianca up.

"Uhh huh girl talk is it? Why don't you share the exciting news" Reece say and walks and sit on the bed and he does his smirk at Bianca.

" we was talking about this boy..." Bianca blurts out but I block her mouth.

I knew it, she wouldn't resist Reece, she practically had a crush on him for years but then when he left for collage she had to forget him. I watch as Hunter's eyes widen when he hears what bianca says but Roseanne and Hardin just laughs.

" Bianca!!!" I yell at her.

"Geez sorry I forgot" she says.

"Reece get out now!!" I yell at him.

"Whose this boy Bianca?" He asks.

She was about to say but I blocked her mouth again and hit her head

"Ow what was that for?" She says and I glare at her.

"Reece it's no one now get out before I call mom" I threaten him

"Ohh sweetheart mom is gone shopping so..." he says and gets up and run to me and starts trickling me.

"Hahahaha-Reece hahaha stop!! Pl-hahahaha- ease" I try and say.

"Not until you spill the beans" he says.

"Hahaha-it's Jacob" I said what ever came to mind.

Shit.

"What!?" He stops and asks me. "as in Jacob Flynn as in Justin's brother?" he says and gets up. He looks totally angry.

"Reece-" I say but he cuts me off.

"Julianne how could you go for my best friends brother huhh?" he looks pissed off now.

"Reece listen to me!!!" I yell and everyone jumps a little.

"I'm listening" he says and fold his arms.

"Firstly I'm not going for your best friend brother, secondly Jacob is my best friend not what ever you thinking and lastly before assuming things ask and then if you want to lash out on me then you can because Bianca ans I was just talking about him because Jacob and I had a fight and we not talking" I said and I didn't realise why I started crying but the tears just came out.

"Julianne I'm sorry I didn't-" he said but I cut him.

"No." I say and I stormed out the door not looking at anyone, I head them call my name out but I decided to ignore them. I just need to get out of here and think about what just happened.

I grabbed my keys and ran out of the house and jumped inside my car. I started the car and drove off.

...

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤

- Shii💙🌻