《04》The Scott Brothers.

J U L I A N N E.

After I got back from the beach with Jacob I was totally exhausted. I went straight to bed, while I was lying in my bed I was thinking about what Jacob said, I honestly wonder why he said that because he never said things like that to me before. The ride home was really awkward because we didn't talk but I could feel his eyes are on me yet I didn't say anything.

As soon as I was falling asleep I can hear Roseanne shouting for me, "Julianne come down, hurry up now!!".

Now I really miss her ignoring me,"Yes I'm coming!!"I shout back.

Once I was downstairs I saw Rose looking out the window and I'm like what the hell is she doing,

"You called your highness" I say sarcastically.

She rolls her eyes and says "oh shut up and look what's happening next door, I think we getting new neighbours I hope their sons are cute and also my age ahh I'm so excited!!".

I roll my eyes and I mentally facepalmed. Did she really wake me up from my heavenly sleep for this? "whatever can I go back to bed now please".

Without turning to talk to me she said "oh yeah okay go".

Finally I can get some rest I thought of listening to some music so I could fall off to sleep, so I turned on my Billie Eilish playlist on spotify and layed down on my bed. When I was just about to close my eyes and fall asleep I heard the door bell ring, I groaned into my pillow ohh god can't I sleep in peace. I decided to just ignore it, Rose can answer it and I went back to sleep. Then I heard the door bell again and that was it. I went stomping down to find Rose and give her a piece of my mind but she was no were to be found her car is not in the garage either ughh so I decided to answer the door.

When I opened the door I stood there speechless there were two absolutely gorgeous boys standing in front of me. Both of them look almost the same the one in front of me had light brown hair with blue eyes, while the one behind him also had brown hair but had blueish, greenish eyes and both of them was really tall it made me think that maybe they were brothers.

The boy with the blueish, greenish eyes introduced himself.

"Hey I'm Hunter Scott and this is my brother Hardin we just moved next door and our parents thought it would be nice to meet our new neighbours".

I was completely dumb struck I didn't even know what to say all that came out from my mouth was "Uhh... Hi I'm Julianna, Julianne Gray nice too meet you, would both of your'll like to come uhhh... in".

Hardin had said "sure" and walked in, while Hunter just stood at my door step for a minute and was just looking at me with a smirk on his face I tried very hard not to blush but my dumbass did it anyway. Hunter just let out a small laugh.

"Ain't you gonna let me in princess" with that smirk still plastered on his face.

That's when my heart stopped.

A/N: Soooo I finally introduced y'all to Hunter and Hardin. Yay!! So what do you guys think? Please let me know in the comments >.<

Don't forget to vote and Comment❤

- Shii💙🌻