《13》Alone Time With Bad Timing.

The drive was awkward so I decided to put my earphones on and listen to my music. After we reached home, Hunter parked his car in my drive way and I jumped out before he could say anything else. My earphones were still in my ears then I felt a hand on my shoulder and the touch from his hands made my body light up. I turned back and took my earphones out.

"Uhh julianne I was wondering if I could come in for a little bit?" Hunter asked. I let out a sigh

"Yeah sure come in"

When we was inside I ran upstairs to change and told Hunter to stay in the living room. I changed into some sweatpants and my hoodie coz I wanted to be in comfortable clothes. After that I decided to go back down stair's. Hunter was just sitting on the couch and watching tv.

"You know Julianne, you are very bad at sneaking around you know that do you?". He says and I'm damn sure his smirking.

"I'm not sneaking around and you do know this is my house princess". I grin mocking his words.

"Hmm okay, I was wondering if you maybe wanna get something to eat? Maybe we could get take out or just sit there and eat?". He asks with a grin on his face.

"Uhhh as long as you paying for it then I would gladly love to come" i snap at him.

"Of course your highness I wouldn't be asking if i wasn't gonna pay" he snaps back.

I went back up stairs to change back into my jeans and a top. When I was done I saw Hunter standing by my door Step of my room and a big ass smirk on his face.

"Princess I like to remind you that we going to get something to eat not a party" he says with his arms crossed against his chest.

" I know I'm just trying to look decent" after all I'm going to get food with Hunter Scott. "and now come on I'm ready, let's go chop chop" i say and once again i mock his words.

While I locked the doors and Hunter waited in the car. Once I was done I jumped in the car.

"So princess is McDonalds fine?" He asked. Like duhh McDonald's is obviously fine I love McDonald's.

"Yeah sure it's fine". I say casually.

When we was done eating Hunter took me to the beach. Same beach Jacob took me a few day's back. I really miss him if only he never screw things up maybe I wouldn't have been angry at him.

I wonder why he hates Hunter so much coz he never met Hunter before. I really badly need to speak to Jacob. My thoughts is cut off by Hunter saying

"Julia the beach is really beautiful this time of the day and this sunset is just incredible." He says and his expression is just plain calm.

"I must say it is indeed beautiful and to be honest I love to watch the sunset." I say and blush a little.

We walked till the sun settled completely. Once we reached home I invited Hunter once again inside coz Hardin and Roseanne was still no show.

"Uhh...do you maybe wanna watch a movie I can make popcorn?" I asked

"Yeah that would seem nice" he replies, scratching behind his neck.

One thing is for sure when boys scratch behind their neck after they reply to a question it's certainly coz they are feeling shy or awkward.

I enter the kitchen and take the popcorn out of the drawer and put it in a pot. Next thing I feel is two hands on my waist and before I know it I'm spun around meeting with Hunter's beautiful blue eyes.

We stand there and stare at each other for a while until Hunter opens his mouth to say something

"Jesus. why are you so beautiful julia."

I wanted to say something but it was like my lips was closed shut.

Our lips was just inchs away just like how we was earlier in school.

Then I heard a familiar voice that interrupting our intimate moment.

" what the hell is going on in here" dad yells. Making me jump a bit and I quickly push Hunter of me.

"Uhh..umm...dad?" I try to say something but no sentence is forming.

"Crystal, who is this" my father asks.

Uhh ohh this is not good at all coz when my dad calls us by our middle name automatically we know we in deep trouble.

...

A/N: Cliffhanger... 👀

Don't forget to vote and comment❤

- Shii💙🌻