《35》I Love You.

Depuis le début

"Are you serious?" The look on his face made me realise he was indeed serious "At 11:39 at night?" He nods.

This boy is really crazy, but I'm non the better.

"Sure just give me a moment to change"

"Or you could just come like that not complaining" he says smugly while smirking and I hit his shoulder.

Once I changed into something decent which was my favourite oversized blue butterfly hoodie and a pair of sweat pants with my navy blue converse sneakers.

"Ready princess?" He asks while leaning against the door frame.

I blush lightly at his nickname for me "Yup let's go" I say.

The night was absolutely beautiful, the sky was clear and the stars and the moon was shining ever so brightly. As we walked in silence along the lake side, if felt so peaceful. The lake was absolutely stunning as the moon shine upon it.

"This looks so beautiful" I muttered and I could see Hunter smiling lightly.

"Not as beautiful as you princess" we came to a stop and he stood in front of me, he took my small hands gently and entwined it with his big hands, I blushed at the sudden skin contact in which he chuckled.

"Really now? That's the most cliché joke I've heard" I laugh lightly but notice that his not joining, he has a serious expressions in which my laughter died down.

"I'm not joking Julia, you really are beautiful, the most beautiful girl I've ever met" he stated.

"Now that's definitely a lie I'm not--" he puts his index finger on my mouth cutting me off from continuing what I was saying.

"You are and I'm not lying princess." I open my mouth to protest but he continues. "Julianne I brought you out here because I wanted to tell you something. But first promise me that you'll listen to the whole thing before you come to a conclusion" I think about it for a moment. Like where is he going with this?

I bite my lip in curiosity and say "I promise"

H U N T E R.

I gulp in nervousness with each minute that passes by my refusal to confess my feeling to her loses it's opportunity. Finally building the courage to make my deceleration, I take a deep breath before saying "Here it's goes..."

A look of puzzlement clouds her face but I choose to ignore it and focus on the words that's about to leave my mouth and heart.

"From the very beginning, the first time I saw you all those months ago. That very moment I saw you at the door step of your home I knew there was something special about you. After that day I started feeling something strange something I never felt before in my life, I chose to ignore it but nothing worked. Every time I'm near you or when ever I heard your sweet voice my heart used to and still does beats so fast that I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack. As time went I soon realised what was happening to me."

"Hunter..." she stutters but I raised my hand motioning for her to let me finish.

"What I'm trying to say Julianne is that the truth is that I'm falling for you...Hell I'm falling in love with you. I love everything about you from your feistiness and sacasam to those little golden specs in your eyes when ever you're happy. I've come to realise that I love you Julianne Crystal Grey and only you." I know this this is so cliché but I'll do anything and everything just for her So I got down on one knee while still holding her hands with the dear life of me and wishing to never ever let go I ask her. "Will you be my girlfriend Julianne?"

Tears flowing from her eyes breaks my heart but I don't know if it's happy tears or sad tears as the dreading moments past by she finally says something.

"Yes" She whispers as she continues and says this alot louder "Yes Hunter I'll be your girlfriend"

Without wasting any time I get up and grab her by her waist and pick her up spinning her around. Once I brought her back down I claimed her lips with mine in a soul searching kiss. The feeling of ecstasy is one that I don't think I've ever felt before as our tongues began to form a language of their own under the moonlight. Right then and there I realised that she was made for me. This kiss was gentle yet passionate, before she could wrap her hands around my neck my hands went to the back of her thighs and picked her up while never letting go of the kiss. She gasp for a moment but recovered and instantly wrapped her legs around my waistline.

Her small hands then went through my soft and silky hair and tugging at the ends lightly in which a groan left my lips and made her giggle. I started deepening the kiss while biting her bottom lip lightly in which resulted in a moan escaping her lips, I smirked in satisfaction against her lips. We both pulled away from the intoxicating kiss we just shared to catch our breaths, her forehead leaning against mine while her eyes is closed and she's trying to control her breathing.

She finally opens her eyes and stares at me with a small smile forming on her now red and swelled lips. She surprise me when she leans forward and gives me a small peck on my lips, she giggles at my surprised expression.

"I love you princess"

"I love you too Hunter"

...

T H E  E N D.

Lol just kidding I wouldn't do that too y'all 👀❤

A/N: Anywhoo... Awww 'Cue the water works' They finally dropped the L-Bomb wooohooo. Awww I'm so happy I loved and enjoyed each and every moment of writing this Chapter and I hope y'all did too. Love each and everyone of you xx >.<

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤

- Shii 💙🌻