Harry's gaze moved to the girl, confusion written all over his features. I breathed heavily as the pain coursed every cell of my body, making the tears ready to fall.

Harry looked back at me, realization hitting him hard. His pale bloodshot green eyes widened and his hands rose to a calming gesture. “Rebecca—it's not what you think.” he said firmly, shaking my head.

“Oh really?” I looked at him with disbelief. I saw from the corner of my eye the girl standing up and getting out of the bath. Good, she better leaves. “Do you expect me to believe that you two did nothing while naked in the bathroom, both of you probably drunk?!” I shouted at the top of my lungs, tears running down my cheeks.

He shook his head furiously, pain flashing in his eyes. “Rebecca I swear we didn't do anything! I didn't have sex with her—it was just a stupid game the boys made me participate but I swear, I swear Rebecca I didn't fuck her!” he shouted back, taking a step closer.

I took a step back. I then realized the girl and Hannah left the room, giving us some privacy. I hope Hannah beats that girl's ass.

My chest tightened as I saw his expression turning to sad. “How could you do this to me? After everything we've been through? After what you told me on the phone only a couple of minutes ago?” I asked through sobs, the tears burning at the corner of my eyes like hell.

“Rebecca, listen to me. This is not what you think it is. I compelled the girl to come inside so she can fuck with the other boys—not me,” he said, his green eyes scanning my own.

I scoffed and felt the salty tears connect to my lips. “Do you really expect me to believe that, Harry?! You were the one that lied there naked with her!” I claimed, pointing at the bath.

“It's just because of that fucking game!” he exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air.

I shook my head, the tears still running down my cheeks as my heart broke into pieces. “I thought you said you would try. I thought you couldn't live without me. What happened to all those things you said? They were all lies, weren't they?” my voice came out weaker now.

He sighed heavily and took another step closer to me. I took one back, seeing the hurt flashing behind his eyes at my reaction. He ran a hand through his hair before looking down, his face covered in sadness.

“Rebecca, you have to believe me..” he mumbled.

Silence filled the air between us, the only muffled sound was from the other side of the door where the boys kept laughing and yelling. I stared at the guy I love and I just couldn't believe how this Harry—how my Harry did this to me.

“You can pack your bags and leave when you come back to San Diego, but don't look for me,” his eyes snapped upwards to look at me with pain and shock. “Because you lost me.” I turned around and grabbed the doorknob, opening the door.

The door slammed shut by Harry's hand and I gasped in shock. I turned around to see him staring at me with worried, pained eyes that brought more tears to my eyes. His face was inches away from mine, his breath hitting my upper lip.

“Rebecca, you can't leave...not before you see everything on your own..” he murmured, making me frown.

“What are you talking about?” I sighed heavily, my heart tugged.

“I know you don't trust me at the moment, but you will when I'll show you.” he mumbled and reached to take my hand.

I jerked his hand away. “No.” I shook my head. “Don't touch me.” I said, my voice shakey.