“Rebecca did you find—,“ Hannah's words came to a halt as she stepped in, her eyes falling of them.

“Oh my God..” she whispered, her voice quiet but still audible.

I didn't know what I wanted to do. Scream, cry, shout, stay, leave, wake him up and tell him that I loved him more than anything and he betrayed me in the worst way possible, wake him up and wish him all the good in the world and then dissapear from his life for good, wake him up and make him feel like trash for doing this to me...I didn't know what to pick.

My heart broke inch by inch, every wound hurting more than the other and the tears wanted to fall. My body shook as I gasped for air, sobs coming past my lips. Hannah placed her hand on my shoulder, coming closer to me.

“Come on, we better leave,” she murmured gently and I saw her from the corner of my eye staring at me with worry.

I didn't reply. I kept staring at the love of my life lying with another girl, feeling my heart sinking as the view burned my brain. This hurt more than anything Harry's done to me, and I knew that I couldn't stand it anymore.

“Rebecca sweetie, c'mon, don't look at them.” Hannah gently tugged at my arm, trying to take me out of there.

“No.” I suddenly spoke boldly. I ignored the painful jolts that hit my heart and let the anger take over. “Not yet.” and with that, I walked closer to them.

My hand grabbed a fistful of the girl's hair and pulled her back, waking her up right then. She let a loud whine as I tightened my grip, making her look up at me with shock. I clenched my teeth as I pressed her head down, making her forehead hit the marbel wall. She screamed in pain but I didn't stop. I did it three more times until I saw him opening his eyes and giving me a weird look.

“R-Rebecca?” he stuttered, his green bloodshot eyes staring at me with shock.

Hearing his voice say my name brought another jolt of pain to my heart but I ignored it. I felt Hannah's hand gripping tightly on my arms, struggling to push me back and away from the girl. Harry sat up and reached to grab my wrists but I quickly let go of the girl's hair and took a step back, not wanting him to touch me.

The girl groaned in pain and sniffled while I glared at Harry. She was still on top of Harry and I wanted her to leave the hotel as soon as possible. Harry gave me a worried look and quickly got out of the bath and left the girl still in there, his weight towering me.

Hannah pulled me back to her and took a step in front of me, glaring up at Harry. Harry raised a brow as he stared down at her, still drunk to realize what a mistake he's done.

“You are such a jerk!” Hannah shouted at him, surprising me.

Harry gave her a weird look. “What?” he chuckled.

I pursed my lips tightly and pulled Hannah back before standing in front of her. Harry's eyes locked on mine and the pain came on the surface again.

“How could you?” I asked, looking at him with teary eyes.

He blinked. “What's wrong, babe?”

I let a humorless laugh and Hannah rolled her eyes. “Don't call me babe!” I snapped, glaring at him.

He gave me a bewildered look. “Rebecca, what happened?” he asked, sounding confused.

I scoffed. “Don't act like you don't remember!” I shouted, my voice coming out strong. “Look at the slut you probably fucked only minutes ago!” I pointed at the girl that stared at me with a bewildered look, a thin line of blood trailing down her noise.