He finished and I couldn't hold it anymore. Sobs came past my lips and my tears stained the pillow, but I didn't care. He was silent from the other side of the line as I cried in the dark room.

"Babe, don't cry." he said softly.

I squeezed my eyes. "I-I'm sorry..I just.." I cried again, not being able to finish my sentensce.

"Don't be sorry.." he murmured.

"Y-you wrote this because I-I told you I need some space?" I asked through sobs, opening my eyes.

"Yes. I just..I don't know, I thought that I had to express my feelings and writing a song was the only thing that helped me. Rebecca, if I knew I would make you cry I would never sing it to you."

"No, no, no, don't say that." I sniffled. "I loved it, so much. It's just that..it fits perfectly with our status.." I exhaled shakily. "Thank you, Harry."

"No problem, baby." he said gently. "Can you stop crying now? I can't stand it.." he wasn't complaining, he was asking it, a hint of hurt evident in his raspy voice.

"S-sorry, I will stop right now." I wiped my tears away with my fingers. "Harry, I'm tired and I need to sleep. We'll talk tomorrow again, okay?"

"Sure. Goodnight babe, dream of me." I could hear his smirk.

I chuckled lightly. "You too." I said, smiling to myself.

"I don't have to dream of you. You're already a dream that came true."

My heart sank again and an awed expression appeared on my face. "I feel so flattered."

He chuckled. "Goodnight, babe."

"Goodnight, Harry." I said and ended the call.

I placed the phone on the bedside table and continued crying, wishing Harry was here and our relationship didn't have so many ups and downs.

A powerful jolt of pain hit me when another thought came to my head. I still haven't told him that I love him. The only moment I found the courage to confess him my love, he cut me off. Twice. I sighed heavily and hid my face in my pillow, crying myself to sleep.

...

The doorbell rang multiple times, matched with loud knocks on the door. I moaned in my pillow, squeezing my eyes shut. My cheeks felt tight from my stained tears and my throat is dry as I pull my head up, trying to wake up.

The sound of the doorbell ringing brought me headache. I sighed out of frustration and pushed myself off the bed, the cold air hitting my warm skin as I walk over the bed and out of the room.

"I'm coming for fuck's sake!" I yelled annoyed as I rushed down the stairs.

I ran a hand through my hair before grabbing the doorknob and opening the door. Hannah and Emily appeared in the doorway, both of them giving me judgemental looks.

"What the hell, girls?" I groaned, leaning my head against the door.

"Rebecca, we were so fucking worried, we thought something happened to you," Hannah claimed, her blue eyes scanning my face.

I shrugged. "I'm-I'm fine." I murmured.

"Did you even look at yourself in the mirror?" Emily asked, raising a brow.

I shrugged. I don't have to look at myself to know that I look like a zombie. It became a habbit now. I don't mind to be honest, it's not like I'm going out today anyway.