Chapter 120

Yeah, I guess it won't be that hard to stop thinking about Harry.

Harry's POV:

“C'mon Styles!” Coach yelled as I ran, my muscles twitching and cramping.

“Block him!” I heard Sandy yell to his teammate, his snickers hitting hard the grass.

“Harry!” Niall called and I saw him from the corner of my eye running faster, none of the other teammates blocking him.

Sweat trailed down my brow and my throat was dry as I moved even faster, quickly avoiding the others' feet. I kicked the ball and passed it to Niall, caughting the rest of the team off guard.

Niall ran fast with the ball on his feet and I admired the way he plays football. This kid really loves football and I will make sure he becomes the captain one day. He deserves it.

Niall shoots and scores, making a huge grin appear on my face. I made my way to him and wrapped an arm around his neck, ruffling his hair and making him laugh. I laughed when he lightly started punching my stomach, only managing to tickle me than actually hurt me.

More boys came and tapped Niall's shoulder and hugged him, making his face turn red out of happiness.

Minutes later, we were in the restrooms, changing clothes after taking a shower. I took my phone out to check how's Rebecca been and saw that she uploaded a picture on Instagram with a pizza. It's been 3 hours ago.

I sighed heavily and ran a hand through my wet hair. I fought the urge to comment something so I just liked the picture and shoved my phone in my pocket. Niall appeared next to me, talking on the phone with Hannah.

I'm jealous, because I want to talk with my girlfriend just like Niall does. I grabbed my back bag and pulled the strap over my shoulder, quickly leaving the restroom and out of the stadium. The buss was waiting for us outside and I was the first who stepped in.

I sat down on my seat and stretched my arms. I'm tired and I would enjoy some massage now. The buss soon was filled with talking boys and we were off to the hotel. Niall said some jokes with some guys that sat in front of us, caughting my attention.

I found myself laughing at some joke Niall shared, enjoying the company. I didn't know we were outside the hotel until I saw the rest of the boyd standing up from their seats. Niall invited the two boys to our room just to hang out and they accepted, wich meant we were going to have fun tonight.

At least I'll be able to take Rebecca out of my mind for a couple of hours.

...

Rebecca's POV:

I'm in bed, lying on my back as I read the third book of Fifthy Shades of Grey. I'm nearing the end, and I have to say that this book has driven me crazy from the start. I can't wait to watch the movie that will be in 2 months. After Christmas, I will try to convince Harry to come with me to watch it. He will like it, I'm sure.

A knock on the wall made my heart skip a beat. I furrowed my brows slightly and looked up from the book, being quiet. Another knock on the wall made me jump slightly.

Silence filled the air around me for a minute.

I closed my book and placed it next to me, turning on my side and trying to hear something. Heat was sent up my chest as fear creaped up inside of me.

Suddenly, the sheet that covered my body was thrown off the bed, making me scream. I sat up and and scooted closed to the headboard of the bed, wrapping my arms around my legs as I stared with horror at the sheet that lied on the floor.