Chapter Twenty One. Untouched.

Things get interesting... And to answer your curious question: since Jo is on the pill, no, Tom rarely uses a condom.

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

For the next month I kept going up and down around here and there doing more work, most of the things I had already done were not even coming out until months after, but designers and brands wanted to be ahead of everything. I made it into a couple of important runway shows and with the help of Bill we convinced Tom into going to one of the shows at least, I saw him before I was out into the runway and when I stepped out to work I could see from the corner of my eye Bill's bright smile, his hair was blonde as ever and styled upwards, as Tom had his hair tied behind his head. I had walked the runway twice with different outfits and once more at the end in a line with the other models.

I struggled to see them the rest of the month as it kept getting busy, I was doing a commercial and then I was doing a campaign and then I was walking a runway while the guys were making small presentations in Mexico, in Argentina, in LA for a break, in Berlin for a show, in Paris for a showcase...our schedules were madness and whenever I read the comments on Instagram or paid some attention to my notifications in twitter they were fans of the boys asking if everything was alright between the two of us, it seemed weird to me at first but when I was on the studio doing a little shoot for an English magazine I was told why fans were being so curious.

Tom.

I was going through a magazine while my hair was done. It was getting pulled up into a big bun on top of my head, there were long extensions put on my head and I couldn't believe how long they were, Bill would have been touching them non-stop if he was here.

"So, how are things coming out?" the stylist asked, the makeup woman was still talking to the art director.

"Great, I was thinking on cutting my hair again, great luck you have this things!" I pointed at the long fake pieces of hair that fell over my shoulder.

"Yes! God bless them!" She chuckled.

I turned the page and then something caught my eye, on bold letters was my name written in the middle of the paragraph, I turned the magazine and found the publication date, it was from last week. I turned back to the page again and read the article; the woman behind me seemed to catch on.

"Some magazines write only because they can..." She cleared her throat and kept going at her own thing.

"Yeah...I guess so." I smiled up to her and passed to a different page.

The small paragraph described how "rising model J.K. Jurado is being played with by husband." I wouldn't have been worried if it wasn't for the picture of Tom holding a very blonde girl's hand as he stepped out of a club, it wasn't that what worried me the most, but the way he seemed to not even care that the cameras were taking pictures. And the person writing the article even had the nerve to top off their crappy article with a little gem: "Should she start to sign as J. J. only?" I wanted to kick the writer's face with a stiletto in my foot.

I couldn't get mad then; I waited for the workday to be over and went back to my hotel room, all interest in exploring London lost in the wind. I called Tom; he wasn't impressed to hear of the magazine's article.

"You believe that bullshit?"

"I am talking to you, what's the deal?" I said to him, keeping myself calmed.

"There is no deal, Jo. You know how the press is..."

"You know I trust you, right?"

"Yes, and I trust you too. Maybe you're working too much, why don't you come home for a few days and we...?"