Chapter Sixteen. But this is you and me.

Come on guys! I am lively and kind, where else could I be from? MEXICO! Okay, I could have also been Puerto Rican, you're right, they're dope...my bad!

Anyway, another chapter! The next chapters are gonna be very long I think, sometimes I am writing and it's like I can't stop! It's crazy!

Enjoy it because I didn't spell-check this! (I like to live life on the edge. You've been warned!)

———————————————————————————————————

Going back home I stepped into the car followed by Tom and Bill, cameras around us, a little too close for me, not so much according to the boys. I had only appeared in a couple of pictures with people in the fashion industry who apparently were more famous than famous, my new friends Ivan and Maksim were more than just journalist, in the fashion world they were part of a small group of fashion geniuses and everyone was suddenly interested in that girl standing between two of Russia's fashion icons and her relation to Tom Kaulitz. It was a little like the first time I went to an event with Matt, this time people were recalling seeing my face somewhere before.

My twitter had gone a bit crazy and my Instagram account's number of followers doubled and tripled quickly on Sunday, when people got to see pictures of the opening of a club in New York City, I was aware that I would only be there for a couple of hours and had a good time only when I stumbled upon Dylan, we didn't talk too much because of the loud music but he introduced me to some more of his friends, there was a little side business he had with a magazine and there was how he needed to get the people from Guess on his good side.

The party had been all about walking graciously out of the car and try to look nice in front of the number of cameras outside the club. I stepped inside and looked around, I didn't know anyone in there until of course I found Dylan – Matt's younger brother –, but I tried to act casual in my uncomfortably high heels and tight pants. I was after all wearing a brand's outfit and paid for doing so.

"Hey! How are you!" A girl I didn't recognise greeted me when I was talking to one of Dylan's friends, she lost interest and turned her back to me as the other girl smiled at me. I kissed her two cheeks and smiled without having any memory of her face.

"I'm great, how are you?" I tried.

"Oh you know, I haven't been as busy as you!" I recognised the Russian accent. It was the girl from the photo shoot with Matt. Her hair was dyed a sort of orange colour that resembled the natural redheads' colour, it went well with her skin, though she was wearing a dramatic makeup which was the main reason why I couldn't recognise her.

"Yeah...it's only about to start!" I yelled over the music.

"You have to meet my friends!" She put a hand on my shoulder. "I love that, it's fresh!" She pointed at my clothes. She was wearing a dress that seemed to fly around her body.

"Can I be reminded of your name first?" I asked with embarrassment.

She turned to me with her full lips pressed together in a pout.

"Dasha." She raised her brows. "Don't make me repeat myself, come here!" She reached for my hand and pulled me into the crowd.

We got to a table were there were more girls and a couple of guys; they all looked like they were wearing stuff as uncomfortable as me. But we all kept the complaints for ourselves as we tried to speak over the loud house music blasting through the speakers all around the club. The small place didn't have windows except for the front next to the door, there was a big dancefloor and I struggled not to get pulled into there with Dasha and her best friend a girl with darker hair who wore something like her. I preferred to stay next to the tall table talking to her other friends who had also passed on the dancefloor.