Chapter Twelve. Believe in what we'll be.

Sorry: late update!
You are gonna like this one, I know you will! You have to!

I had fun writing it...

Also, I forgot to put a picture of Jo's wedding dress...thanks for reminding me, I seriously forgot!

Thanks for your comments and votes!

Thanks for reading too! Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, you're drunk now." I smiled up at Tom, he dismissed me and shook his head.

"No, I'm not!" He said rather loud. "I'm fucking perfectly fine!"

I gasped and dramatically opened my eyes wide and made an "O" shape with my mouth as Tom covered his mouth with a hand and looked back at me with wide eyes, we both looked at each other for a few seconds before we erupted in laughter.

"You said the "F word"!" I pointed an accusing finger at his face. He shrugged shamelessly.

The street was loud, we had just gotten out of a restaurant not so far away from our hotel and now we were walking back. For the past two days we'd done almost nothing but try to see as much of the city as possible, we were walking past a little magazines stand and there was a magazine with them on the cover. I pointed at it and then narrowed my eyes the same way he had done in the picture. He rolled his eyes and we kept walking.

By the time we were in the lobby, Tom's drunkenness was obvious as he wrapped his arms around me in sad attempts at being seductive with his impeded senses.

"What now?" I pushed the button to call the elevator, trying to get his arms to leave my body; it was a difficult task because he was even more stubborn when he was drunk. He tried to say something the words left his mouth and sounded like unintelligible mumbling. "You're so shitfaced..." I laughed at him.

"Josefine..." He slurred sort of intelligibly this time, but he tried once more to kiss my neck from behind me which I couldn't have because he was just so drunk. "Eww shed a bahwd wehrd!" I smiled to myself; yes I had just said a bad word.

"Get in there, please?" I pointed at the open elevator as he leaned a little bit on me, he was heavy and I wasn't going to drag him all the way back to our room. He got in the elevator and then when I got in too I pressed on the button with our floor's number on it.

"Come here." I started to feel like enough was enough; apparently little by little the alcohol was getting a tighter grip of him. I put my hands around his middle as he did the same to me, this was funny to me now, but tomorrow he'd have the biggest hangover ever. He kissed me and I felt the strong taste of alcohol he gave off mixed with the usual cologne. "Are you gonna take advantage of me now?" He slurred once more, but I made the words out fast enough to shake my head and supress my laughter.

"I would never do that." I replied and looked at the little screen on the button's panel to see if we were near to our floor.

"Please do." He kissed my cheek leaving my skin moist with saliva. That wasn't hot at all; it reminded me of Pumba's kisses.

"You're gonna drink a hell lot of water and then you're off to bed." I'd only once before handled a drunken Tom and it had been far easier, because I left him at the door of the club, but now I just felt bad for the times in which Bill had had to take this mess of a man home.

When I pushed the door of our suite open, he was leaning on me and seemed to be so heavy I almost trip with him when attempting to close the door behind us. I left Tom sitting on the bed and made him drink a couple of glasses of water before bed.