Chapter Twenty. My blood is burning.

It's fun to see what you guys think or expect to happen next as the story goes on so thanks for leaving your comments, (I READ THEM AND LOVE THEM) and also how interesting it is what you think of the kids matter....

Enjoy because I tried hard for you on this one!

——————————————————————————————————————————————————-

I struggled to get Tom to go to the club, I was assured by Georg that he would bring Bill and when we arrived at the place I had rented Tom got suspicious, so many of his friends were there and the owner walked passed us telling me everything was alright. He was very right to look at me with narrowed eyes.

I held on to his arm and walked to a table were the other boys were, the tables were small and not so many as the dancefloor took most of the space and it was a little hard to see in the colourful lights from the ceiling. I smiled at the closest of the boys' friends and Tom looked back at me, now he was completely confused.

"Surprise!" I said in time for a waiter to appear in front of us with a cake in her hands. "I didn't know how else to do this, so I got these dorks to help me." I pointed at Georg and Gustav sitting next to Bill as he tried to look mad at me. "I should have been there; I can just wish you both a happy late-birthday now!" I yelled over the sound of the music.

"But this people want to wish you a happy birthday too." Georg patted Bill's back.

"I also got you a little something..." I went to the bar and brought a couple of boxes to the table. "This is for you." I gave one to Bill. "And this is for you." I gave the other one to Tom.

"I wasn't expecting this..." Tom thanked me and I smiled hoping for Bill's reaction to be as good.

"You really shouldn't have." Bill said in a rather offensive tone.

"I...I'm sorry I...I tried to..."

"Don't listen Jo, you did what you could!" Georg gave Bill a look. "Come on, open those!"

Bill opened his gift without any excitement as the rest stared. He took the LV bag out and turned to me.

"Should I say thanks?" He was still cold and mad.

"It's not what's outside that matters, you and I know." I tried to act normal, although it worried me that he could stay mad at me for too long, he was usually more forgiving with me, but maybe I had been working too much, been away from my friends for too long.

Bill opened the bag and fished something out from the inside, he looked at it and then turned back to me before inspecting the object again. It was a quite badly taken picture my mother had taken of us right after they came back from their first little tour. His hair was short and covered in gel as he had a heavy line of black rounding his brown eyes; I had some liner on my eyes too, although it looked weird on me back then. We were squeezed together in the picture, showing wide smiles to the camera. It was the first picture ever we had taken of ourselves together. I thought it would be a good gift and made mom look for it before I got her to e-mail me a scanned version of it. I had it printed out and framed it. I had also written a little something in the back of the picture. Bill looked at it and covered his face with his hands, placing it carefuly back inside of the bag and walking around the table; he pulled me into a hug.

"You're my favourite person, Jo!" He said to me while we hugged.

"You're my best friend; I shall never work on your birthday again. I promise." I said to him.

"No, no...I'm just being hard on you..." Bill stared at me. "God, we were so little! It's been forever!" I nodded and laughed.

"We thought we were so big too!" He laughed. "But you were really great to me. You've always made me feel home. I couldn't have learned German so fast if you didn't talk so much!" I accused him playfully.