Chapter Twenty Seven. Afraid that someone else will hear.

Notice the pic? I loveeed it.

I have been so busy this week, it's insane...sometimes a girl gotta write fanfiction, you know?

You asked if I like the WWE, if I'm correct you're talking about wrestling and I don't particularly enjoy that kind. But I like box and I do enjoy watching mixed marcial arts though, UFC is kinda awesome...what do you think?

ENJOY!

———————————————————————————————————

I opened my eyes in hospital feeling a lot better; there had been a big weight on my shoulders that suddenly was lifted off when the doctor announced everything was fine. Tom was sitting in what looked like a terribly uncomfortable chair next to my bed, he was holding my hand and didn't let go while I was in there.

I still had to stay in hospital for a couple of days, because from now on there was no way I was getting on a plane or that I was going anywhere too far away from home, I was officially tied up in one place for the baby's sake. Tom was in shock, I could see it, and I knew it. We had an unfinished conversation but for the time being we were not having it.

The boys' parents were there in the morning; Tom had called his mother with worry before letting his brother know about the situation. The boys had been in the hospital soon, they had to do some interviews before going home to Hamburg and without the need of the guitarist to play a show he had decided to follow me home in an attempt to put things in order, now we all knew how that had turned out.

"It's ridiculous, even Scotty knew it..." Tom said to me. His mother was waiting outside; he just wanted to talk to me before we talked to her. "That's why you got so mysterious about the cold?"

"You were clear when you said you don't want kids, I didn't find the right time to tell you." I looked at the IV line, I didn't remember getting that put on my hand, I remembered being in the bathroom at home and then waking up in the hospital bed.

"...that's bullshit." He whispered. "I'm not saying that I changed my mind, because..." I nodded, he looked tired and worried.

"I know. But I'm not tying you up to this..."

"You talk about it like it's some sort of decease or something." Tom interrupted me. "I didn't exactly help you prevent this. I know and you know."

"I was on the pill." I told him. "It's still my fault, I'm the one here." I pointed at the bed.

"No, it's not." He said annoyed. "I was there too. We're fifty-fifty on this." He tried to be humorous about it.

"Are you mad?" I looked at our intertwined fingers. Tom rolled his eyes and shook his head. "That looks kinda bad." I pointed at his slightly darker cheek. He touched it with his free hand.

"Yeah, for a girl underweight you are kinda strong..." I opened my mouth on an O shape as the doctor walked in.

"Good morning, how are we feeling?" It was a woman with blonde locks. She smiled at me and waited for my answer.

"I don't feel anything special." I said to her. She nodded.

"Well, first of all: complete rest for the next months, no walking too much, no carrying big things, no work and no traveling." I eyed Tom; he eyed me too and turned his eyes back at the doctor as he scratched his nose with his index finger and pointed at her. "No crazy diets, we want a healthy baby and a healthy mommy, eat everything you want please, you're too thin right now." She put her hands inside her pockets. "I don't want you to worry, leave that to me; leave that to your husband and your family. We're checking on the little one in a few hours; we're having you here for a couple of days more and then I will see you every two weeks. Questions?" Tom cleared his throat.