Chapter Thirty Two. You better not steal the moves.

So, there are thirty seven chapters to this story, make the math...we're close to the end and I hope you don't forget to comment to let me know how you do or do not like the chapter, because feedback is awesome, okay? Okay. 

Also, I think you will like this chapter, you let me know (PLEASE!) and vote if you do (or don't)...

ENJOY!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spending almost two months on my own in our home in Germany with less and less things to do was just as boring as it could get. I hated to feel so useless, I couldn't even stand for too long because my back and my legs would protest. I couldn't sleep because Günther was too big now and neither of us could find a comfortable position to sleep in, he was uncomfortable in my belly and I was uncomfortable in the bed.

Mom made the trip to Germany a couple of days before Tom did, we were waiting for Günther to be born next week and I couldn't see the day I could get some rest and be ridden of the terrible swollen ankles.

I was complaining via text message to Tom, our mothers had prepared a baby shower for me and I hated the idea. All the women arriving to our house said hi to me, pointed out just how big the belly was and rubbed it too. I didn't want people to touch me; I was having serious trouble keeping my complaints in my head as the twentieth lady approached me with an extended hand.

"I don't like any of this, everyone's rubbing my belly." I texted Tom.

"Take it easy, it can't be that bad. You don't complain so much when I do it..." He replied.

"But it's different, you can rub me anytime." I hit sent, just then realizing how it would sound to him.

I was sitting in the living room talking to the group of females I barely knew, they were not exactly my friends but acquaintances, the only friends of mine that I could openly joke around were Dasha, Margot and Heidi. Allison was working and there was no way she would come to Germany, although since her long distance relationship with Georg was going pretty serious, she had started taking German lessons, so I guessed those two were going quite seriously about being together...

"Oh, I can, can't I? ;) Where exactly could I rub you, Jo?" I bit on my bottom lip to hide both my laughter and my embarrassment.

"Not wherever that you're thinking. Do you have an aunt Magdalene or is she from my family's side?" I was poked on the shoulder by Margot; she was looking at me with her big eyes shining.

"It's time for the cake and then the presents!" She motioned for my mother walking in with a large cake in her hands.

I cut the cake and everyone had a piece before I got presents passed to me. I started opening them with mom next to me and Heidi at my left. Dasha had to point out just how much she wanted to have kids someday.

"I just need to find the right guy, I want five of them and they all have to be from the same man." She said with difficulty as she had been spending a lot of time in Russia and her accent got thick as her English got rusty over the past few months. "But a guy that can put up with me and five kids? He would be a saint!" Margot and I laughed; we'd seen how crazy she could be at parties, it was hard for me to picture her pregnant five times.

All in all the party wasn't too bad, the only big problem was when the ones who'd had children started to lecture me on the topic of giving birth. I looked at mom for help; I was already scared enough of having a big-ass needle in my back aka the epidural and a lot of hard work to go through when they started talking about the Forceps and the vacuum extraction.