Chapter Fourteen. I don't wanna make it, I just wanna...

Sunday update!

Enjoy!

———————————————————————————————————

Bora was acting weird all day, I felt bad for leaving her but after spending the day out working there was no way I could refuse going out with Tom and Bill. We headed to a club along with some other friends of the guys; Allison was coming too along with a couple people from the salon.

We had a few drinks, maybe I had more than I really could handle, but that seemed to be the price to pay anytime Allison and I drank together; we were both pretty messed up by the end of the night to the point in which we actually made a conga line in the dancefloor, much to my friends dismay. I was head of that line and Allison was following suit with her hands on my hips. People liked it and followed us fast enough, not even breaking it off after I stumbled out of the leadership of the dancing line. Allison kept going though and she was really going at it, yelling the lyrics to the songs and busting whatever weird move a drunken person could come up with it.

I was sure when I was almost carried to the car a few hours later that I was absolutely done. Tom's friends laughed as I kissed them goodnight more than effusively. Bill patted my head before closing the door of the car; I was riding on the back this time while he sat in the front sit with his brother. Luckily, that night I thought there were not so many cameras, but I could have been wrong, after all I was really just awake because everything made me extremely amused.

"Good night, bro." Tom said to his brother as he walked away, the back door was open, I stuck my head out and yelled after him, I was very sure I had said "goodnight, Bill" but the laughter of the blonde and the little facepalm from Tom alerted me that maybe I had added something else in all of my drunken glory. "Let's get you to bed." I heard.

"With you!" I made sure; Tom chuckled and looked down before nodding.

"Yes, Jo...with me." He offered me his hand and I grabbed it more than happy, as I also held on to his shoulders. "Okay...effusive..."

"I love you!" I practically yelled, I was drunk enough to do stupid things but not so much as to not know what I was doing, only of course, I couldn't think before doing. "I love you all the way to China!"

"That much?" Tom pulled the keys from his jean pocket while I clung to his side.

"Mmhmm. And I would do you aaaaaaall night!" I spoke very loudly. Tom pushed the door open.

"Well, I thought you were drunk." I heard him mutter. "Go to bed Miss." He instructed.

"You said you'd be there with me..." I kissed him roughly, he didn't really put much resistance, but he didn't kiss back either.

"I will be in a minute." There was a mocking smile on his face.

"No, I want you now!" I pulled at his shirt. Never in my life had I come on to a guy like this, but now with all the alcohol in my system I was giving Tom the same treatment he had given me during our honeymoon.

"Okay, why don't you go to bed and wait for me?" He tried. I kissed him once more and walked to the bedroom only to throw myself on the soft covers of the bed in which I instantly tangled myself and fell asleep.

In the morning, I woke up in my underwear with a big headache. The curtains were still closed and there was as little light in the room as it could be. I turned on the bed to find only Tom's pillow; I hugged it and smelled his scent as I tried to convince myself of getting up.

With a little effort I sat up and looked at the hour on my phone, noticing there was a glass of water next to a box of Tylenol on the bedside table. After taking a pill and standing up I walked into the bathroom, I had complete knowledge of the things I had done the previous night so I showered thinking of everything in embarrassment.