Tikki x Male! Reader

(Ok so both of you are human but Tikki is still like Mari’s best friend and just runs across you one day)Btw your her brother M/o/n= Miraculous owner's name E/c= Eye color

(Y/n POV)

I was with M/o/n me and him were just walking and talking when I see a girl with a red dress with black spots, and her hair was black with red tips, and she had black flats. If I didn’t know any better, I would say that was Tikki my younger sister.

I must have been staring at her for a long time because she looked my way, and her baby blue eyes met my E/c ones. Her eyes widened ‘oh gosh I'm not prepared for this shit’ I said to myself turned to M/o/n.

“If that girl in the red dress approaches us run to the spot that placed if we ever got lost or separated from each other, she’s a hero and if she knows what we are were screwed.” I whispered to him.

See the other reason I didn’t want to see her is because I'm a villains kwamii and I'm ok with it we don’t do anything bad it’s more of a robin hood situation but people have seen my face before. The hero's never do anything about it and someone has to. They know I'm “Robin hoods” partner.

Suddenly I see her and another girl moving in on us so I pushed him a little and he took the hint and casually walked away. I walked the other way getting stopped by a cry that I knew I saw Tikki getting closer to me and just seeing her again was too much for my emotions.

‘GET OUT OF THEIR COME ON PLEASE I CAN’T LOSE YOU TOO DON’T GET CAUGHT PLEASE’ M/o/n said to me through my thoughts. I knew he needed me and I couldn’t lose him either I knew he was crying and I broke. I can’t get caught not again.

Just as she was about to get close to me with the other girl I turned around and ran praying that I wouldn’t get caught. Not now I had to go for him I can’t lose him and he can’t lose me I'm all he has.

“Y/n WAIT!?” I heard Tikki yell and chase after me I could also, hear the other girl running with her too. I turned a sharp corner knowing the streets like the back of my hand it makes since because me and M/o/n lived on them for a while.

It didn’t shake them ‘Damnit where to go where oh the museum I can lose them in there’ I thought dogging people walking past just as I was about to reach the museum i was met with the cold, hard ground, and someone on top of me pinning me.

I let out a cry of pain as someone twisted his arm behind him. Tears slowly falling out of his eyes. “NO GET OFF I HAVE TO GET BACK TO HIM HE NEEDS ME PLEASE I’M ALL HE HAS!? NO DON’T DO THIS PLEASE I NEED HIM AND HE NEED’S ME I CAN’T NO LET GO!?” I yelled in pain with a broken voice.

Tears streaming down his face the police put him in cuffs Tikki and her friend had successful caught one of the villains. I looked her in the eyes and she just looked away.

“RUN ROBIN HOOD RUN AND DON’T STOP TILL YOU GET TO OUR PROMISED NEVERLAND AND EVEN THEN, KEEP RUNNING DON’T STOP UNTIL I FIND YOU 我保證我會找到你的朋友繼續為我戰鬥!?” I yelled broken and hurt I then spoke in Chinese knowing he could hear me he would understand, and everyone else wouldn’t. (Translation: I PROMISE I'LL FIND YOU MY FRIEND KEEP FIGHTING FOR ME)

I was in the questioning room they were trying to get me to tell where M/o/n is of course I'd never tell any time they asked a question I just put my head on the table and took a small nap. The fun part is that I only spoke Chinese to them and it was complete nonsense so if they translate it, they’ll hear.

“Can I get food”, “I’m hungry asshole”, “Ha-ha look it’s the cop who refuses to bring me a snack”, and my ultimate favorite “You're going to be so pissed when you actually manage to translate this maybe you’ll actually bring me food this time dumbass.”

Finally, someone came in an old looking man who had a smile on his face ‘Master Fu’ I thought to myself I hadn’t seen him in years. He pulled out my favorite snack and handed it to me. “They were very upset with the translation you know.” He said to me in Chinese I just nodded eating the snack.

“I was planning on it.” I said back in Chinese smirking then frowning. “I'm never going to see him, again am I?” I asked sadly looking at the table trying not to cry. Master Fu was taken back by this I was never one to be venerable or sad just cocky and snarky, witty remarks.

“I don’t know that’s up to you do you remember how to shift if you can do that then you can find him little sparrow.” He said getting up leaving the room I sigh and put my head on the table.

‘Y/n where are you, I know you can escape them please for me’ M/o/n said encouraging me. I heard the door click someone else had walked in and sat across from me. I looked up to see Tikki I glared at her and looked back down.

“Y/n please talk to me come on I'm your family I haven’t seen you in forever I missed you.” She said trying to get me to look at her. I stood up angry and mad.

“YOU MISSED ME WELL WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I WAS THROWN ON THE STREETS YOU DIDN’T EVEN LOOK. OH, AND ANOTHER THING DON’T YOU DARE TALK TO ME ABOUT FAMILY YOU LOCKED ME UP IN HERE AWAY FROM THE ONLY FAMILY I EVER HAD SO I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU SO MUCH!?!” I screamed at her. Someone had to come in and hold me down.

I saw that girl with the blue hair come in and comfort a crying Tikki. Tears were streaming down my face as I was being pinned to the ground again. They took me out of the room and into my cell.

I looked around no one was watching so I placed down my calling card, and turned into my kwamii form and flew to me and M/o/n spot to meet if we ever got separated. When I got, there he was getting ready to leave I quickly turned into my human form.

“Going somewhere partner?” I asked him leaning my back agents the wall. He turned around quickly and ran to hug me. I hugged him back what I didn’t know was that Tikki was watching the whole time.

She turned around and left the only thing she wanted was her brother to be happy even if it means he has to disappear again forever.

THE END

(Me: Ok so um... Hi I wanted to know if you guys would like to give each character nicknames like if you're in a relationship, friendship, or like siblings what would you like to call them I need their name and then their nickname you’d like for them

Adrien: Wow long authors note

Me: yeah, sorry ok bye Kings, Queens, and Non gendered Royalty)