Chat Noir x Reader

(Heyo so have fun with your favorite black cat but like I said angst yaaaay <3)

(Your POV)

I hear yelling outside my door again. 'Oh great my parents are fighting again.' I thought as I mentally roll my eyes and lock my door.

Lately all they've done is fight and then try and pretend like things are ok just get a divorce already or shut up and move on.

I put my school stuff away and open my window stepping out onto the fire escape climbing up the latter to the roof letting out a sigh as I pull myself up.

I smile and walk over to the edge sitting down with my feet hanging over the edge looking down at passing pedestrians. 'Its so quiet at night.' I thought as I thought as I looked up at the stars.

I perk up as I hear someone's footsteps behind me and I look over my shoulder to see the famous Chat Noir. I look him up and down then turn back to the pedestrians walking below me.

"What are you doing up here?" I heard him ask me getting closer to me sitting himself next to me and I just shrug.

"You... You gonna jump?" He asked me hesitantly and I look over to him my legs swinging back and forth.

"No." I said looking back down at the happy couple walking by enjoying their happy life's. 'Must be nice.' I thought as I gripped the edge harder.

"Wouldn't be fair to everyone else." I said as I look back at him and his face twists in confusion.

"What do you mean?" He asks placing his hand on top of mine in a way of trying to comfort me and I yank my hand back holding it close to my chest.

"See because once I do jump everyone will have to pretend to care and pretend my life had any meaning and I wasn't some kid who was just there as a doormat for everyone to walk all over. I wont give him the satisfaction of pretending he was important to me." I said glaring at the ground below as I stood up on the ledge.

"He?" He asked looking up at me with sadness in his eyes as I teared up and looked up at the sky full of stars and I use my sleeve to wipe my tears and look back down at him.

"Goodnight Chat." I said as I walk back towards the fire escape until I was stopped by a pair of arms wrapped around me in a tight hug.

"Don't push me away again love... please I'm sorry I-I love you so much." He said in a desperate tone and nuzzling his face into my neck.

I finally break down and burst into tears holding onto him as tight as I can trying not to let him go... not again.

The last thing he said to me playing over and over in my head again.

Then I remember the picture on my desk... the one of me and him... the one we took on our last date before... I lost him...

*FLASHBACK*

"YOU DON'T TRUST ME AND I'M SICK OF IT!?!" He yelled at me because I was being to insecure about girls flirting with him all the time.

"WELL YOUR TOO OBLIVIOUS TO SEE THAT THEIR OBVIOUSLY FLIRTING WITH YOU AND THROWING THEMSELVES AT YOU AND YOUR DOING IT RIGHT BACK!?" I yell bak at him tears streaming down my face.

"I HATE THIS! I HATE FIGHTING WITH YOU! I HATE THAT YOUR SO INSECURE THAT I CANT HAVE A NORMAL CONVERSATION WITH ANY GIRL! I HATE YOU!?!" He yelled back at me and it felt like everything stopped.

"Adrian we gotta go an Akumas attacking sorry Y/n we gotta go." Plag said trying to drag Adrian away.

"Y/n I didn't mean it..." Adrian said trying to apologize but I wouldn't look at him. "Just go Adrian... Paris needs Chat Noir..." I spat not looking at him.

And just like that he left... and I haven't talked to him since ignoring him at school, on the street, and everywhere else...

*FLASHBACK OVER heheh you thought he died*

"I hate you..." I said hitting his chest and he just held me closer to him and I could feel my arm getting wet. 'He's crying.'

"I know b-but just let me hold you like this please... just a little longer." He said I've never heard him sound so desperate before so I just wrapped my arms around him holding him close to me.

He detransformed in my arms and continued to sob into me and plagg just sat next to me until he looked up at me.

"I should go..." He said standing up and plagg  just flys into his pocket. Before he can reach the fire escape I grab his arm and turn him around.

"Wha-" I cut him off with a kiss on the lips and before he can kiss back I pull away. "Dont leave... I-I still love you and I understand if you don't love me anymore but I need you" I said as I gripped onto his shirt.

"Y/n..." He said as he cupped my face and made me look up at him wiping my tears away. "I could never stop loving you." He said as he pulled me into another passionate kiss.

I loosened my grip on his shirt and he pulled away holding me into his chest. "I love you." He whisperd into my hair as he held me closer to him.

"I love you too." I said as I melted into his touch not wanting this to ever end.

"So... movie night?" He asked as we pulled away and gave him a a nod. "Movie night." I said and gave him a peck on the cheek and raced to the fire escape.

"HEY NOT FAIR!" He yelled and laughed behind me chasing after me down the fire escape to my room.

And we spent all night cuddled up together and watching all of our favorite films. 'I'm never letting you go again." I thought as I snuggled into him more.

THE END

(Me: Ayooooo that was good

Adrian: What i would never hurt reader how could you make me do such a thing

Me: cuz I can *insert evil laugh* anyway bye peeps love you stay safe.)