Felix x reader

(Tw- implied bullying/abuse and attempted suicide)

(Your POV)

Looking down everything seems so small all the people are barely visible and all hope is slowly draining.

Mom died. Dad hated me for it and started drinking again.

I talked to Adrian once and now all his fangirls target me.

I can't go through the school day without being punched, kicked, or pushed down.

And its even worse when I get home. On top of that I have to keep good grades and save Paris constantly.

I sigh as I look down over the ledge once more... I guess I finally get to let go. I'm sorry mom I couldn't do it without you.

I let go of the cold cement as I kicked myself off from the ledge of the roof. The wind rapidly blowing in my ear as the relief of finally letting go washed over me. "I love you." I say picturing him as the tears streaming down my face consume my vision and everything... goes black.

"Y/n! Wake up." I hear and jolt up to see Adrian shaking me and Felix standing behind him arms crossed. "Come on its lunch time." Adrian says and pulls me up from my desk. My desk? But I was just...

"You ok darling?" Felix asks as he grabbed my interlocking our fingers. I look at him in shock this guy hates my guts now he's holding my hand and calling me darling I feel my face heat us as he looks at me so... lovingly?

"I-Im fine." I say pulling my hand away and putting both my hands in my hoodie. He looked shocked and hurt when I pulled my hand back I sigh and walk away trying to find my best friend Nathaniel.

When I find the red head I run up to him and start bawling my eyes out. "N-Nath I need your help I don't know what's happening a-and I need to talk to you." I say as he looks at me in shock and pulls me away.

After explaining everything that happened and how I woke up and how I don't know whats happening. When he started explaining it felt like he was describing a completely different person.

A happy family with a father and mother, a daughter with straight A's who had a best friend who was the only person who knows about her hero identity. The girl also has a boyfriend who loves her so much and the cutest couple for 2 years... but

"Felix didn't like you being friends with me so he told you to stop talking to me and you did because you said you didn't want to lose him." He said sadly while you wiped your tears trying to process this new life you have to live.

"Nath-" I was quickly cut off. "You said that I was your only friend so, before you jumped did you at least tell me." He said looking me in the eyes I could see his pain something I was too familiar with.

The look my dad had when he looked at a picture of my mom, or the look when Adrien found out his fans had hurt me because I asked him for chemistry notes, or when I looked in a mirror, or the pain I feel when Felix glared at me or made a snarky remark.

"I called you. We talked for about an hour before I jumped I said you were the best friend I could've ever asked for." I said looking him in the eyes as he sat on the desk in front of me.

Suddenly the door was opened and we both turned to face Felix standing in the doorway. "Y/n I've been looking for you." He said smiling at me then turning and looking Nathaniel up and down.

"Oh sorry I was just talking with my Nath. I'll talk to you later." I said to Nathaniel as I waved and pulled Felix out of the abandoned room. He stopped me in the abandoned hallway and pinned me to the wall.

"Why were you talking to him?" He asked staring down at me while I cower back staring up at him. "Hes my friend I can talk to him if I want." I said turning to walk away but he turned me and trapped me again.

"Y/n what's wrong?" He asked looking so worried as he whipes the dried tears on my cheek. "YOU ARE! OK?" I exclaimed pushing him back while he looked at me in shock.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU! I MEAN EVERYTIME I SEE YOU I FEEL SO WARM AND I GET SO SCARED I'LL SAY SOMTHING STUPID AND MAKE YOU HATE ME FOREVER! W-When you glare at me or you just look in my direction I get upset like I'm doing something wrong and your the only thing that makes me happy, and when I was jumping you the only thing I could think about. 'Would he even care?' And the last thing I said was I love you and I couldn't get you out of my head." I say letting out everything I'd been holding on to for years.

I suddenly feel warm as I start collapsing to the floor. I look up to see him holding me on the floor and he rubs my back and runs his hand through my hair whispering sweet nothings in my ear as he calms me down.

"I'm sorry Y/n I never knew you felt that way, I know I don't show it normally but I really do love and care about you, and I'm sorry I ever let you feel like you weren't good enough or that I didn't love you because I do. I look at you everyday and I see my future with you I love you so much and if you need me to I will tell you everyday." He says cupping my cheek and wiping away my tears.

I looked up at him to say somthing but I was cut off by him kissing me softly on the lips and I kissed back feeling complete. Nothing like the other life I had lived i felt happy, loved and wanted.

As we pulled away I smiled and hid my blushing face in his chest and he let out a small chuckle lifting my chin to look at him. "I love you." He said pressing my forehead against his. "I love you too." I said while we just stayed staring at each other.

I start giggling and give him a peck on the forhead. "Y/n what did you mean jumping?" He asked looking deep into my eyes. I pause and give him a nervous glance.

*TIME SKIPPPPPPPP by.......... a lot*

"No Cece those are for daddys work." I say as I pull the black tie away from my daughter and she looks up at me giggling. I jump slightly as I feel warm arms wrap around my waist.

"Is my little princess getting into mischief again?" Felix asked as he tickled her letting go of me as her little giggles filled the room I knew this is exactly where I want to be. His matching wedding band on his ring finger, our beautiful healthy daughter what more could I ever want.

"And how about my queen of the castle? How are you, my love?" He asked turning to me letting our daughter crawl around pulling me towards him and holding me tightly.

"Better now that your here handsome." I said kissing him when he suddenly lifted me off the ground and spun me around making me laugh as I told him to put me down.

He finally dropped me on the bed hovering on top of me. "Get dressed. Something nice im taking you out tonight." He said giving me a quick kiss as I gave him a confused look.

I quickly scavenge through my closet for a good last minute dress when my eyes land on a beautiful F/c form fitting dress that I absolutely adored but never had a reason to wear it until now.

I place the dress on my bed and get ready with makeup and hair. I put the dress on and it shows off all my curves, as I'm putting on my shoes Felix walks in asking if I'm ready but he stops mid sentence.

He looks me up and down as I stand up and face him. "Is this your way of asking for another kid? Cause if so im all for it." He said smirking and adjusting his tie.

"No. Well not yet at least." I said winking at him as I walk past him and I suddenly feel light-headed i stumble back and lean on the wall.

"Felix." "Y/N!?" Was the last thing I heard and I see white. As I open my eyes I look around but I'm not in our house... I'm in a hospital.

"Miss Y/n good to see your finally awake." The doctor says as he walks in "Not many people would've survived the fall you did."

"Fall?" I asked looking up at him.

"When you jumped."

(Hehe I will not apologize...)