Kagami x Reader x Marinette

(Aye red string Au let’s go so reader can see strings, and helps others find their strings.)

(Your POV)

I sigh walking to my locker when I felt a tap on my shoulder it was a girl who was a decent height with blond hair, and blue eyes. “You help people find the other end of their strings correct.” I just give her a nod.

“Here.” She said handing me 20 dollars I smile putting it in my pocket grabbing her hand then tugging on the string a little, and start following it when I stop in front of a redheaded boy. “Um... can I h-help you?” he asked stuttering.

“Nah your soulmate just wanted to know if ya’ll went to the same school.” I said in a monotone voice walking away back to my locker. “He goes to this school we have 1st period with him.” I said grabbing my stuff walking away.

People pay me to help them find their soulmates, but mine they were both in love with some boy who I could honestly care less about. Yes, I have two soulmates, and I have no idea how or why.

“Chloe, meet Nathaniel your soulmate, and before you go off on me just talk to him, I promise you won’t regret it.” I said walking away leaving the two red in the face as they looked at each other. (Laughs evilly in multishipper)

I walk into class sitting in the very back with my only friend Lila I know how could you possibly trust a liar because, I could tell when she was lying so she never lied to me mostly she was afraid to lose her only true friend.

“Hey Lila.” I said tiredly putting my head on the table, and she looked over at me in worry. “Parents?” She asked I just nodded, and she pulled me into a hug as I was on the verge of tears. Rubbing circles on my back to calm me down, when I stopped, I gave her a smile looking to the board.

For some reason a certain girl with blue hair was looking at me with concern, and a hint of jealousy. I shook it off thinking I was seeing things. When class ended a certain bluenette that I had hated walked up to me.

“Can I help you?” I asked not showing any emotion in my voice while packing up my stuff. “C-Could you help me find my soulmate?” She asked timidly holding out the 20-dollar bill I let out a sigh nodding.

“Fine.” I said taking the money putting it in my pocket grabbing her hand making her blush smirking to myself grabbing her string giving it a little tug until she saw it making her eyes widen.

“W-Wait why are there two strings?” She asked my eyes widen in fear putting my hand in my pocket making the second one disappear. “Just follow the first one.” I said walking ahead with her trailing behind.

When we finally stop, we were faced with another girl with dark blue hair, and they both look at each other in shock. “Well, you found your soulmate now bye.” I said trying to walk away when I was stopped by the other girl walking in front of me.

“Why where there two strings on my hand, and then only one?” She asked in a threatening voice when Mari grabbed the girl pulling her off of me. “i don’t know maybe you guys have a second soulmate.” I said broadly looking away.

They both look at me in confusion, and shock taking this as my chance to slowly walk away, until I was once again stopped. “Help us find them.” Kagami said in a demanding voice. I internally groan.

“Fine.” I say holding my hand out, and Kagami looked confused but Mari placed another 20 in my hand. “Thank you.” I said putting it in my pocket, and then hold up my hand that had my string, and they were once again shocked.

“Y-You.” Mari said completely shocked, and Kagami just stood there surprised. “Yup the three of us our soulmates do what you will with this information I don’t really care.” I said brushing them off finally walking away.

*NEXT DAY*

‘Duck, and run’ I thought to myself as I slipped past my fighting parents running halfway to school. I let out a sigh as I finally reach the front of the school walking past everyone with my head down.

“Hey Y/n-” Someone started as I opened my locker. “Sorry I'm not taking costumers today maybe tomorrow.” I said waving them off till I was forcefully turned around by someone only to come face to face with the two people I didn’t want to see today.

“W-What the hell is going on?” I asked as I was thrown in an empty room by the two girls trying to remain calm. “We talked about it, and since you are also our soulmate, we’ve decided to share you.” Kagami said plainly.

I anime sweat dropped at the way she put it ‘I don’t think I'm going to change her mind... Guess I’m their property now.’ I thought joking with myself, and Marinette placed a hand on Kagami’s shoulder.

“What she means is-” Mari started trying to reword Kagamis statement when I cut her off. “Oh no I know what she means, and honestly I'm cool with it.” I said looking up at them while still sitting on the floor.

They both had shocked looks on their face talking together in sync. “You are perfect.” They both said at the same time. I smiled standing up, and patting both of them on the head “Yup well I guess from now on I have two girlfriends.” I said plainly smirking at the blush on both their cheeks.

“I’ll see you both after school for our date.” I said while walking out, and picking up my stuff on the floor. Leaving them both a blushing mess “What just happened?” Mari asked still dazed leaning on Kagami. “We have a date with Y/n after school.” Kagami said kind of dazed as well.

“What’s got you so happy?” Lila asked me, as I smile like an idiot. “I finally met my soulmates, Adrian's all yours now...” I said my smile slowly turning into a smirk.

...THE END...

(So, what's up with you guys how are you-

Adrian: …

16k, 320 votes, and 195 comments... YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU; YOU ARE ALL SO AMAZING, AND AWESOME, AND THE SUPPORT IS CRAZY I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH OH MY GOSH

Adrian: Calm down geez just ask them already

Ok so I'm going to do a Sugar Daddy/Mommy Au all you guys have to do is pick what character you want it to be...

Girls

Alya or Lila

Boys

Luka or Adrien

Anyways hope you enjoyed BYE Kings, Queens, and Non-Gendered Royalty love you all bye~)