Kagami x Reader

(This one's for kathylovesbilly hope you like it) Zoe- is your Kwamii just because I don’t feel like putting the insert the whole time P.s. Lime I think??

(Your POV)

“Zoe what am I supposed to do I'm freaking out man.” I said pacing around my room trying to pick out what to wear on my first date. “Ok calm down kid just breath.” Zoe said trying to calm me down.

*Flashback to this morning in class*

“Y/n.” Kagami said walking up to me using the same serious voice I look up at her to let her know I'm listening while taking a sip of my water. “I would like to go on a date with you.” She said in a monotone voice as I choke on my water.

“WhAt?” I said still choking on my water I look at her with wide eyes she had slight blush on her face. “I-I have feelings for you, and I would like to go on a date with you.” She said trying to keep a serious tone.

“S-Sure.” I say blush spread all across my face, and she looked a little shocked “Good pick me up at my house at 7:00.” She said walking away. I smile to myself as my friend Marc looks at me, and gives me a high five.

*End Flash back*

I look at her in awe as I was at her door to pick her up, I walk up trying to shake as little as possible because her mother Tomoe Tsurugi was standing with her waiting. “Hello Kagami, and Ms. Tsurugi um... Kagami I got these for you.” I said handing her some red roses, and they both smiled even if her mom’s smile was subtle.

“Thank you I'm going to go put these in some water.” She said excusing herself to put them up leaving me, and her mom alone. “Bring her home by 10, and I'm glad that if she's going out with anyone it’s you.” Her mom said smiling over at me.

“Thank you, Ms. Tsurugi I will.” I say smiling as well just as Kagami walks into the room leaving with me. “So where are we going?” She asks me while she follows beside me, “You’ll see, and you’ll love it I promise.” I say as we keep walking side by side.

As my hand accidently brush against hers, I felt blush rise on my face as she just grabs my hand holding it tightly refusing to let go the. I smile to myself as I pull her along a grass path covering her eyes.

“Ready, and ok now look.” I said as she opens her eyes, she lets out a surprised gasp, I set up a small picknick on a hill where we could watch the sunset together with candle lanterns hanging from the tree.

“Y/n this is so beautiful when- how did you find this place?” She asks as we both walk up to it, and sit next to each other. “Well, this is my quiet place I come here all the time watching the sunset by myself, so I thought why not show my favorite place to at least one person I care about.” I said taking quick glances at her as she looks at the beautiful sunset.

“Y/n this place is so amazing... thank you for showing me.” She said placing her hand on top of mine as we look at each other with wide smiles on both our faces. “Well, this is a place that is very important to me, and so are you that’s why I wanted to show you.” I said as she starts leaning in closer.

“I-Is it ok I-If I kiss you right now?” Kagami asked as our faces were inches away, I nod very quickly and before I know it, she has me pinned against the tree in a heated kiss when I feel her tung against my lower lip, and when I refused to open my moth, she let out a little growl.

She forced her knee on my inner thigh, my eyes went wide as I let out a little whimper while she shoved her tung in mouth as we fought for dominance which she won... obviously as we pulled apart a string of saliva connected.