Marc x Jealous! Male! Reader

(Au: You can communicate with your soulmate through your thoughts BUT you and Marc already know you guys are soulmates and talk to each other through your thoughts for fun but he overhears your thoughts on a very touch felly girl)

(Y/n pov)

I was talking with Alya and Mari my two best friends since forever planning our girl's night. We were going to have a girl's sleepover at my house because my parents are out of town on business for 2 weeks. As we were walking down the stairs, I saw Marc with some girl.

Mari and Alya looked over at them. “Do you guys know who she is?” I asked my friends they looked at me then each other and shrugged. “I think that’s the new girl um... Oh her name is Karmen, she’s in my 5th period I think.” Alya said. (If it’s your name you can change it)

I looked and Marc were laughing I started to feel a little insecure because she was pretty. She had pretty long wavey brown hair with red and blue highlights, dark blue eyes, and her smile was just perfect, she was skinny and her skin was perfectly toned. I couldn’t find one flaw and felt a little insecure.

“She’s pretty.” I said and looked down crossing my arms over Marc’s hoodie that he gave me it still smelled like him. “Y/n you know he would never cheat you know that he’s sweet and kind and very much gay for you.” Mari said trying to make me feel better.

“Ha thanks Mari that makes me feel so much better.” I smiled at her. I looked back at Marc and Karmen I saw Marc waving at me, I gave a small wave back. ‘Come over and meet my new friend.’ Marc thought taking to me.  

Nah I’m good with Mari and Alya.’ I thought back. “Y/n go over there don’t make that boy beg we’ll meet you later ok.” I sigh and gave a small ‘ok’ and started to walk over to Marc.

“Hey Marc.” I hugged him, and he hugged back greeting me. I turned to Karmen and stuck out my hand “Hello I'm Y/n” She shook my hand with a smile that was obviously fake “Hi I'm Karmen, I’m new I just moved here thankfully Marc offered to show me around the school”

If you try anything with my boyfriend, I will not hesitate to rip your throat out’ I thought and smiled at her and said “Wow that’s great.” I smiled at her and Marc looked nervous because of what I thought.

“Well, we should get going on that tour, right?” Marc said getting in between us and the awkward tension

“Ok I got to get back to the girls anyways see you soon bye.” I turned and kissed Marc before walking to Alya and Mari waving at them. I didn’t need to turn around to know Marc was blushing and Karmen was at least shocked.

*Later*

I got a text from Marc to come to the lockers and that he had a surprise for me. Mari and Alya had to get something from their locker anyways so they came with me. When we got there and opened the door saying we were shocked would be an understatement.

Karmen forcing he lips on Marc’s I was so heartbroken and I could tell Alya and Mari were pissed. They hadn't noticed we were there and we say Marc struggling to push her off as tears were forming in his eyes.

No, you're not my friend let alone the one I love please get off I love Y/n. He’ll never forgive me please I'm sorry Y/n. KARMEN STOP NO GET OFF!?’ Marc screamed in his head still trying to get her off with tears streaming down his face. I had finally had enough and pulled them apart.

Karmen lunged to attack Marc but I stepped in front of him holding him close as she punched my back so hard, we all heard a crack I felt like screaming but I just held my shaking boyfriend closer.

“Y/n I didn’t-” Marc started.

“I know I'm not mad at you it’s ok” I said in pain I'm pretty sure she broke something. “And you just assaulted another student your going to get suspended.” I turned to her and stated the obvious. She just scoffed at me.

“I could just say it was self-defense what proof do you have that you didn’t try and attack me first.” She said as if she was innocent. I smirked “That.” I said and pointed to Alya who recorded right from the beginning.

She was so baffled she went to get the phone from Alya but I stood in front of Alya with Marc, and Mari also behind me recording. Karmen got so mad she went physco and pulled out a knife. She lunged at me but I dogged it.

“GET OUT OF HERE AND LOCK THE DOOR NOW!?” I yelled at my friend's and boyfriend Marc tried to protest but I gave him a look that said it would be ok. I heard the door lock from the outside she tried to run to the other one but it was already locked.

“SOMEONE CALL 911 SHE HAS A KNIFE AND Y/N IS IN THERE WITH HER!?” I heard Alya yell. Just then I saw this wicked smile spread across Karmen’s face. “All alone with me” She smiled psychotically and lunged at me again.

I ignored the pain in my back all I had to do was get the knife from her and I'd be good. I saw the red light on the camera they were all watching I knew it. She swung the knife at me again this time I couldn’t doge and there was a large gash across my chest. I swung my fist at her and she fell back a little.

She held her jaw “Oh you just hit a girl.” She laughed and lunged at me again this time I moved and caught her arm and took the knife from her and closed it and put it in my pocket. I held her arm behind her back. I knocked on the door waiting for it to open when it did there were police and they put her in handcuffs.

I tapped one of the officers and handed him the knife. My friends ran up to me I told them I was ok and walked up to Marc and kissed him. When I pulled away, I spoke softly.

“I love you I always will and Marc I'm sorry.” He looked at Y/n confused until Y/n started to fall over he could hear his friend yelling his name ‘Y/n no please no don’t leave me please don’t go not yet’ Marc’s thoughts directed towards him ‘I’m sorry goodbye my little writer.’ And with that Y/n blacked out.

THE END

(Adrien: Well, um... that was kind of dark don’t you think

Me: I'm sorry I just thought it was sad if you want, I'll give a fluffy one maybe

Adrien: ok then

Me: BYE GUYS)