Alix x Short! Reader

(Guess who's coming back with some more wholesome fluff just for you lovely readers sorry I was gone for so long but um... HERE YOU GO SIMPS so many Alix requests get it I guess here Xxloser_annyxX hope you like it)

(Your POV)

I laugh as my best friend Alix wraps her arm around my shoulder, and we continue walking to class, and sit in our assigned seats next to each other. We continue talking till Nathaniel walked by waving at me.

I smile waving back at him as I turn back to Alix, I see her staring down Nathaniel, I just shrug it off, and wait for the teacher to walk back in, and start class. “So, what’s up with you and red head?” Alix asked with a hint of jealousy laced in her voice.

I look at her, and tilt my head “Huh, Nath he’s, my friend.” I said giving her a smile she just gives me a small nod, and turns back to the front of the class. “Yeah right.” I hear her mumble under her breath.

After class I walk up to Alix, but she’s talking to Kim as she’s leaning up agents the lockers, and his arm above her head pinning her there. I slowly walk up to them “Hey Alix are we going to walk home together today?” I ask ignoring the jealousy bubbling up in my chest.

She looked over at me nodding, grabbing my hand, and walking out of the school I blushed because the whole time she never let go of my hand. As she started slowing down, I look over at her “What happened with Kim back there?” I asked looking down at the ground.

She tightened her grip on my hand I wince, and pulled my hand away from her she looked back at me with fear in her eyes. She grabbed my hand again, and placed a small kiss on it making me blush.

“I’m sorry.” She said as she let my hand go, and lightly held it this time, and we continued walking hand in hand. “Are you ok Alix?” I ask putting a hand on her shoulder stopping her. She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

“D-Do you like Nathaniel be honest?” She asked not looking at me I hold her face turning it to face me, and I smiled at her. “Nope he’s just a friend, but why are you crying?” I ask wiping her tears away.

“Just... Kim told me you have a crush on him.” She said smacking my hand away from her face looking away from me again “And honestly I've seen the way you look at him you two are very close.” She said glaring at the ground.

I look at her in shock the venom lacing her voice “Why does it matter yeah me, and Nath are close that’s just because were friends.” I say in a serious tone looking away from her as she looks back at me.

“And honestly your stupid to think I would ever like anyone other than you, because honestly no one could compare to you but your to blind to see that I'm hopelessly in love with you, and I that yo-” I stop ranting to realize I just confessed to my best friend.

I look over at her wide eyed as she looked at me with a shocked face that quickly turned into a smirk. “So, shorty your hopelessly in love with me.” She said as I buried my face in my hands, and she wrapped her arm around my waist.

“Y/n~ Look at me~” She cooed as she pulled me closer, and pulled my hands out of my face I look up to her, and before I could say anything I felt her pull me into a very heated kiss. When we pulled away, she let out a little laugh.

“I’m hopelessly in love with you too shorty.” She said, and grabbed my hand as we continued walking. “Where are we going this isn’t the way to my house.” I pointed out as she continued pulling me along with her.

“I know but I want to go to my house, watch movies, and cuddle with my girlfriend/Boyfriend/Partner.” She said, and I look at her in awe “Were dating now?” I ask her, and she stops looking at me hopefully “Well yeah I mean if you want which, I really hope you do because I want to be able to call you mine.” She said grabbing my waist again.

“I would love to be yours.” (FUCKING CRINGEEEEEEEEE) I say as I place a small kiss on her lips, and pull her with me so we continue walking. We watch movies together, and cuddle falling asleep.

The next day I get up early to go to my house, and take a shower changing into some clean clothes. I walk on my regular path to school waiting at me, and Alix’s regular meet up spot when I got there Alix looked a little sad.

I walked up to her, and gave her a small kiss on the lips, and she smiled down at me. “You were gone when I woke up this morning, I was starting to think it was just a dream.” She said grabbing my waist holding me close to her as we walked to school.

When we walked in school Nath walked up to me, and Alix her grip on my waist became tighter. “So, Y/n you still going to help me ask out Marc today.” He asks me fidgeting with his fingers I look at him. “Oh yeah totally now I can see my OTP finally happen.” I say he chuckles and walks off.

I look over at Alix while walking backwards “Still jealous?” I ask while smiling she just looks down embarrassed. “No not anymore.” She says grabbing my waist holding me close to her. “Because I finally have you all to myself.” She whispers in my ear grabbing my hand.

THE END.

(Soooooooo I believe I was missed I was afk for so long how was this good like at all beca-

Adrian: *Throws clock at my head* BISH IT’S TIME TO GIVE THESE SIMPS THEIR WATER THEY BEEN THIRSTY DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG YOU’VE BEEN GONE

Well i couldn’t have been gone that lo- 13k views... YOU GUYS GAVE ME 13K VIEWS HAHA could we just forget the whole face reveal at 10k... no ok Anyways hope you enjoyed BYE Kings, Queens, and Non-Gendered Royalty love you all bye~)