Mafia! Luka x Reader pt.2

B/n- boyfriends name
TRIGGER WARNING idk how to explain it but TW just in case

[Your POV]

I grunt in frustration as I pull against the chain on my leg, yelling as I give up and sit down on the bed. I feel my eyes watering as I want B/n to hold me and tell me everything is just a bad dream. "Darling." I hear the sickening sweet voice purr as he walks in holding a tray of my favorite foods.

"Finally giving up against the chain." The cocky bastard smirks as he places the tray gently onthe nightstand next to me and I just turn away not looking at him. "Awe not gonna play today." Luka mocks as he grabs my face turning me to look at him.

"Go fuck yourself." I spit as I glare at him looking him dead in the eye and he just lets my face go. "And to think I save you from your father and cheating boyfriend." He scoffs as he turns and runs his hands through his hair frustrated.

"Then again I do love your passion far too much to let anyone else have you." He reasons as he quickly pulls out his knife, turning and holding it against my throat. "Perhaps I should kill you then no one else could ever have you." He said the look of crazy never leaving his eyes as I jump back.

I turn away tears start running down my face as I pray for him to kill me already but I never meet deaths loving arms. Instead I hear his disgusting "sweet" tone as he drops the knife and whipes away my tears. "Oh darling I was just playing, please don't cry." He softly speaks as he cups my cheeks.

I flinch away from his touch and his face falls and I see the hurt in his eyes. "I just wanted you to love me." He mumbles as a tear slowly falls from his face, and he walks out of the room slamming the door.

I let out all the tears I was holding in out of fear, I just want the pain to end already, and I look over to the knife he left on the floor. I pick it up and hide it under my pillow quickly as I whipe my face trying to think of a plan. 'What if I got him close enough to me, stab him, grab the key, and run.' I think to myself as I think of the silver key he keeps on his chain.

I nod to myself as I repeat the plan over and over in my head. I'm snapped out of my trance when I hear the door open and I look up to see Marinette walking in, and I just glare at her as she takes the un touched food on the tray.

"You know he really loves you, and it breaks his heart every time you push him away like he's nothing." Marinette says not looking at me and walks out with the tray in hand.

I look down as she closes the door and my hands ball up into fists. HE'S kidnapping ME and I'M the bad guy. I scoff as I lay on the bed, her words echoing in my head along with lingering guilt, he was my friend before I got with B/n then he just disappeared.

I once again look up not realizing how much time has passed and see Luka standing in the doorway with another tray of food, his face not holding the same bright smile he usually walks in with. "I got dinner." He whisped as he places it on the table and turns to leave when I grab his sleeve making him stop.

He looks down at me in shock as I look away repeating the plan. "S-Stay and eat with me?" I ask stuttering a little trying to sound as sincere as I can, and he just smiles down at me and nods. I nervously place the knife in my back pocket where he can't see it and quickly sit at the table.

"What did you mean when you called B/n a cheater?" I asked looking down at the plate of food in front of me. Luka gives me a curious look then a sincere smile as he sits across from me at the table.

"He was cheating on you with Sabrina." He chuckled as he hands me photos of B/n on a date with Sabrina, and another of him kissing her.

I feel my eyes watering as I pushed the papers aside not wanting to look at them. "Thanks for saving me then." I say masking the disgust and distain with a smile fooling him as he looks at me with admiration and love just nodding and looks away blushing.

'Stab him do it now! NOW! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! ... he actually cares about me... am I- falling for him?' I look at him not knowing whats happening as my mind and conscience internaly argue. I place my hand on top of his and he quickly turns to look at me and I just giggle and turn to eat my food.

[Luka POV]

I got her to smile... She's so cute when she smiles. Mabey she's actually learning to love me, why do I care so much about what she thinks of me? Because I love her? I sigh and lift her hand from mine and place a kiss on the back of her hand, as her face turns a cute shade of red.

She thinks I don't see the knife, I'll go along with her game mostly because I'm excited to see how it ends. Also its cute that she's actually trying for once instead of just yelling hurtful things at me.

[Your POV]

I smile as I lean over and get closer to his face making him go more red if thats even possible, and I quickly kiss his cheek teasing him as I still back down in the chair. I caught him off gaurd as he starts stumbling out words trying to comprehend what just happend.

He suddenly stands up and walks to my side of the table and quickly picks my up, knocking the chair over in the process as he gently places me on the bed sitting next to me cupping my face in his rough hands.

"What are you trying to achieve Y/n?" He asks forcing me to look in his eyes as he seemingly searches for an answer in mine.

"I love you." I say not comprehending what I just said it was a genuine thought so were my actions that follow. I maneuver myself so im sitting myself on his lay and I slowly lean in kissing his lips softly.

I grab his hands placing them on my waist as I refuse to pull away from the kiss as dose he. He roughly grabs my waist as he deepens the kiss making it more passionate and rough enjoying every second as I run my hands through his hair.

I grab the knife from my pocket before Marinette's voice ringing in my head. "He really loves you..." He loves me, and I love him? I pulled away from the kiss as I feel myself tearing up and Luka looked at me in concern.

"Are you okay? Did I do something wrong, darling?" He asked gently placing a hand on my cheek. I just slid off his lap and sat on the bed bringing my knees to my chest silently letting the tears fall, and I slowly pull the knife out watching him tense up, but I just layed it in front of me.

"I don't wanna hurt you. I love you, and I don't know why. I don't understand whats happening or why I feel this way towards you."

He took the knife and threw it over towards the door as he moves closer to me sitting next to me. "You finally kissed me first." He whispers as he placed a soft kiss on my head making me smile as I look over at him.

[Narrator POV]

The two sat there in comforting silence, one a helpless victim. The other a psychotic yandere who'd do anything for the other.

Both slowly going insane together. Who knew the resilient strong headed Y/n would succumb to her captor, not Luka but... Stalkhome syndrome...

[HAHAHA Suck it loser

Adrian: What kind of ending was that

A good one, okay byeeeee ill have a Marinette one out tomorrow <33]