Alix x Fem! Reader

(You want gay no oh well you're going to get it anyway because I want to do a story on this song because it's one of my favorites songs and I had a really good idea and you get a happy ending so no one will be complaining and I feel like my girl Alix hasn’t been getting much attention) Her lines   Your lines.  Both

(YOUR and 3rd POV)

Sipping coffee at my spot

a normal day or so I thought

I made it to my favorite coffee shop, sitting down at a table next to the window my usual spot. Zed came over already knowing my order considering I'm a usual at the café. I give him a small smile as he walked away it was kind of a slow day for them so I just pulled out my journal.

Writing poetry for girls i never got
then you walk right through that door
my pencil dropped onto the floor
but it was too good to be true

I continued drawing the girl I have found I like I was on focused on words on the page in front of me, till I heard the bell of the door, and I looked up to see a beautiful girl standing there I couldn’t hear what she, and Zed were saying because I was so focused on her beauty. I didn’t notice my pencil fall off the table.

Ive been here before
saw you standing there in that cafe
but all you did was look the other way
wish I found the words I really wanted to say
I just Kinda wish you were gay

Zed looked annoyed but just passed her the broom, and pointed to the back where she had to clean. I looked away quickly down at my page again now noticing my pencil was gone I looked around on the floor till I saw it. I sighed and got back to my drawing.

Every day I see you there
and i think we´d make the perfect pair
but you're busy doing work
you probably don't care

Alix looked at the girl who was drawing, and smiled at how perfect she seemed as she was cleaning, she glanced up at the girl again only to be met with a pair of eyes staring back at her. Both of the girls look away embarrassed with blush on their face.

I'll make my way across the room
smelling the scent of your perfume
i could stare at your lips all day and afternoon
saw you sitting there in that café

I put the dust in the trash, as I walked back to the front counter, I walk past the girl again. I know it’s weird but she always smells like lavender, and vanilla she always smells so sweet. Even when I'm at the counter all I can do is sneak a few glances at her.

but all you did was look the other way (other way)
wish I found the words i really wanted to say
I just Kinda wish you were gay

I look at her as she looks out the window, and the sun hitting her skin was just perfect she looked like a delicate angel her eyes were bright, and her lips everything about her was just perfect to me.

to spare my pride
to give your lack of interest an explanation
that I'm not your type (I'm not your type)
maybe I'm not your preferred sexual orientation

I look back over to the girl at the counter as she’s talking to Zed. I smile to myself, letting out a sigh I pack up my stuff putting it in my bag. I put my money on the table, and start leaving not knowing that my journal fell out of my bag.

I'm so selfish (you're so selfish)
but you make me feel so helpless
and I can't stand another day
stand another day

Alix looks over to the girl only to see she’s gone, and her notebook was on the ground. I pick it up, and look in it I look at the first page, and it's me. I look around I see her figure walking away through the window. I look over to Zed he just sighs, and nods.

saw you sitting there in that café

Alix sprints out of the Café trying to get to the artist before she lost her. Alix was so close to her until she tripped. The girl turned around to see Alix is on the ground she just smiles at her, and offers her hand to help her up.

but all you did was look the other way

Alix took her hand, and pulled herself up brushing herself off when she was done, she looked to the girl, and her face became very flushed. She pulled out the notebook, and extended it to the artist.

wish I found the words i really wanted to say

Y/n looked at her shocked, but smiled taking the book, and placing it in her backpack where it was supposed to be. She looked up at Alix smiling “Thanks I’m Y/n. And you are?” I said extending my hand.

I just Kinda wish you were gay

“O-oh I-I'm Alix I was wondering would you like to hang out sometime like a date maybe?” She blushed looking up at the slightly taller female. I blushed but nodded pulling out a piece of paper, writing down my number. We were both happy we finally got to go on a date with the beautiful girl in the coffee shop...

THE END

(Me: Did you miss me?

Adrian: *Hug tackles author* WHERE WERE YOU!? I WAS SO WORRIED I CALLED A WHOLE SEARCH PARTY WHAT THE HELL!?

Me: I had writers block but I hope Ya'll missed me now that I'm back I'm bringing the pain *Pulls out long list of angst

Adrian: NOOOOOOO DON’T DO THIS TO THEM PLEASE

Me: oh oh~ we will see AND 2K THANK YOU SO MUCH I DONT DESERV YOU GUYS Anyways hope you enjoyed BYE Kings, Queens, and Non-Gendered Royalty love you all bye~)