Nathaniel x Male! Reader

(HATE SPEECH aka HOMOPHOBIA and RUDE comments so if your sensitive please dont read anyways onto the story)

(Your POV)

GAY!

FAGGOT!

FREAK!

TWINK!?!

DISAPPOINTMENT!?

Yeah I've heard it all before and honestly it doesn't bother me anymore. So these guys beating me up in the alleyway is kind of normal at this point. New city same story.

"WHAT YOU GONNA CRY FREAK!?" The kid yelled at me as he punched me in the stomach and I doubled over in pain holding my stomach.

"Really shit head thats the best you got." I said sarcastically as I looked up at him with my regular cocky smile on my face.

His friend pulled his arm back before he hit me again. "Dont I bet he's getting off to this." He said as they all look at me in disgust and I just scoff and stand up.

"Dont flatter yourself. Just because im gay doesn't mean you of all people will ever be my type." I said wiping the blood off my lip and walking away leaving them pissed and annoyed.

'Just moved here and im already making friends good job Y/n.' I thought to myself and laughed i was supposed to walk to school since its my first day but they kept me preoccupied.

When I saw an old man fall down dropping his groceries. I rushed over and helped up the old man before picking up the bags and handing them back to him.

"Thank you young man." He said as he put them in a basket. I just gave him a smile and continued onto school.

'Great now im late for my first day.' I thought as I walked to the principles office ignoring my surroundings completely apparently since I bummped into a blur of orange.

"Shit. Im so sorry." I apologized helping him pick up his stuff and handing it to him but when I looked up he was staring at me with flushed cheeks.

'Hes cute.' I thought to myself as I handed him back all his stuff, and he looked away quickly taking it from my hands and I help him stand up.

"I-It was my fault I really need to pay more attention to my surroundings." He stutterd rubbing the back of his neck.

"U-Um hey can you show me where the principles office is? I'm new here so im kinda lost." I asked looking down feeling my ears go red. Which usually happend when im flustered or really mad.

"Yeah follow me." He said in an upbeat voice walking in the direction I just came from. 'How did I miss it?' I question myself as I follow behind the slightly shorter boy.

"I'm Nathaniel." He said so quietly I almost didn't hear him. "Y/n. Nice to meet you." I said smiling at him and he just turned away and continued walking.

Awkward. Only way to describe the silence we were walking in. Then it hit me my face I have a busted lip and a black eye. Is that why he's shaking? Or is he a naturally nervous person?

"Um here we are." He said looking at the ground as we stopped in front of the office. "Oh thank you so much." I said in a sincere voice giving him a closed eyed smile.

When I look back at him his face almost matched his hair if not brighter. I smirk inwardly and step inside the office leaving the flustered boy all alone.

"Ah Mr. L/n how gracious of you to show up." Mr. Damocles said obviously being sarcastic. Well two can play at that game.

"I know right I had so many things to do today but guess I'll settle for this as the most important." I said sighing loudly and he just glared at me and handed me my schedule.

"Thank you sir have a mighty fine day." I said walking out closing the door before he could say anything. Damn I really felt like being and nuance today didn't I.

I looked at my schedule and out of the corner of my eye I could see Nathaniel right next to me still staring awkwardly at the ground and I look up at him.

"S-So what classes do you have?" He asked still shuffling and looking at the ground. I just hand him my schedule and watch him study the page.

"We have some of the same classes I'll show you where they are follow me. One of the classes we share is 1st period." He said grabbing my hand and leading the way.

'His hands are so soft, and warm.' I thought as I gripped onto his hand tighter and rushing behind him. As we came to a stop in front of a classroom he let go of my hand sadly.

I frown at the loss of contact but walk into the class anyway following behind him. "Nathaniel your late." The teacher said as he looks at the floor in embarrassment as all his classmates looking at us.

"That was my fault miss I didn't know where to go and Nath helped me." I said stepping in front of the redhead and handing the teacher my schedule.

"OK. You and Nathaniel go have a seat." She said handing my schedule back and I follow behind Nath sitting next to him and watching him pull out his notebook while taking notes intensely.

'Stop staring you're making him nervous.' I thought as I look back down at the board when I feel someone staring at me I look around and catch a glimpse of bluebell eyes staring back at me.

I keep eye contact till she blushes and turns around but I still feel like someone's watching me so I do what any normal person would do.

I pull out my phone and use my camera to check behind me I know super spy shit. I pretend I'm taking a picture but instead I see a girl with long brown hair and green eyes staring at me. I smirk and put my phone away.

The teacher is finally done with the lesson but she finished early so we have 5 minuets of free time. The girl with the brown hair walks up to me and out of the corner of my eye I can see Nath and the girl with blue hair glare at her.

"Hi I'm Lila I hope we can be friends you seem really cool." She said in a sweet tone voice while giving me a fake smile. I could tell right away somthing was off about this girl other than her bangs that hide her big ass forehead.

(I'm sorry if you like Lila but I stan Lila slander)

"I'm Y/n." I said in a bored tone as I turn back around to watch Nath draw but instead he's gripping the pencil so hard his knuckles were white and I'm surprised it didn't break. I reach over and grab his sketchbook snapping him out of his trance.

"Hey give that back!" He said reaching over me and taking it. "Sorry you looked out of it and I wanted a peak." I said putting my hands up as he held his book closer to his chest.

"Hey Nath." The girl with blue hair said as she walked up to him and he looked at her and blushed. "O-oh h-hey Marinette." He said flustered.

'He's straight dumbass. Of course he's straight and I mean she's really pretty so of course he'd like her...' I thought as I looked down and looked at my phone.

The bell finally rings and I grab my stuff and rush to my next class. Trying to ignore Nathaniel when he tried to talk to me in class.

It was my fault. I did it again... I wasn't supposed to catch feelings...

Part 2 coming soon

(Me: ayoooooooooo what is up did you miss me my friends

Adrian: *tackles me into a hug* you were gone for so longgggggggg *sobs*

Me: ok buddy there there im back now anyway bye bye peeps ill be back)