Marinette x Shy! Superhero! Reader

[For Sky-BetaMax sorry I thought It'd be better to merge some of the stories together so that way its easier to get out but I hope you like it]

[Your POV]

I laugh as I dodge the villains hits acting as the diversion so that Ladybug could figure out how to use her lucky charm. "Stand still so I can talk your miraculous." The girl huffed in frustration as I moved to the side as she tried tackling me.

"Mmm no that'd take all the fun out of my everyday life." I tease as I jumped off the building and jump onto the roof of a smaller one below. Its so easy to be confident when I'm hiding behind a mask, I can talk back to villains, I speak up for myself.

"I will get you Sparrow." The villian yells as she runs after me as I lead her into Ladybugs trap. Chat smirks as he destroys the akumatized object making the girl fall unconscious.

"Shoot I gotta go." I say rushing off as everything got fixed my bracelet beeping as I jump down into and abandoned alley way. As I'm rushing out I see Ladybug jump down as well she doesn't see me as I watch her detransform.

I didn't mean to be there at the same time as her but as she turns into her civilian for I see... MY GIRLFRIEND MARINETTE!!

Thats how we got into this situation, me awkwardly sitting across from my girlfriend on my bed, not making eye contact, in akward silence. "So your Ladybug?" I ask my face going red as I finally spoke up and she just looked at the ground and nodded.

"And your Sparrow?" She asks and I nervously play with my fingers and nod quickly. I'm suddenly tackled into a hug as I try to understand whats happening and wrap my arms around her so we don't fall.

"This is so great, my shy boyfriend is my favorite cocky hero." She gushed as I felt my face go red again as I just smiled and hid my face in her shoulder. "I'm not that cocky..." I mumble making her laugh as she pulls away and grabs my cheeks making me look at her.

"Its not a bad thing, its actually really adorable how confident you get." She says smiling as I look at her in awe, I'm just so lucky to have someone like her. "Plus you look hot in your costume." She said and I feel my face go completely red again making her burst out laughing.

"Mari!" I whine as she just lays next to me rolling around in a fit of laughter, as she finally calms down she lays her head on my chest and let's out a satisfied hum.

"You know we can't tell Chat right." She says as she draws little patterns on my arm and I let out a hum of acknowledgment and turn on my side to face her. "Yeah I know." I say holding her close to me as I feel my eyes start to close and we fall asleep in each other's arms.

Today was a great day....

*TIMESKIP cuz I can <3*

"Come on kitty cat that all you got." I tease Chat as we mess with the villian to give Ladybug more time to come up with a plan. "Who are you to talk?" Chat smirks as we both run around confusing the villian whos now disoriented.

⚠️ WARNING VERY ANGSTY AND TW ⚠️

But as the villian started frantically shooting one of the icicles hit me directly in the chest. I felt time stop. I could see the fear in Chat's eyes as the blood fell from my mouth. I could see Ladybug, no. My Marinette watching the whole thing from her hiding spot, tears already falling from her eyes.

I could see the bright red light of pulsing energy coming off Ladybug and the anguish in pain in her ear piercing scream. The villian was launched back and thrown against a wall, the villian I watched as the black butterfly made its way up looking for a new victim.

"Y/n I'm so sorry. I should've helped. This is my fault." I felt her tears hit my skin, I saw her pain but I couldn't say anything. I couldn't say anything as the butterfly made its way towards my love. I couldn't say anything as it embedded itself in her earing. I couldn't close my eyes to look away.

I couldn't yell at her to tell her I was right there. I couldn't do anything to stop her from becoming a monster as she made her way towards the civilian who hadn't remembered what happend. I could only watched paralyzed as the whole of Paris was burned to the ground.

By its savior. By the love of my life. I sit here and silently scream to be let out from this comatose hell. Not being able to say anything as I watch her torment innocent people. Not being able to help our friends get away from her wrath.

"Marinette, stop this isn't what I want!" I scream to her everyday as I watch her break down everything we've fought for. The blood on my skin long dried up, and my icy statue watching as Pairs falls to its knees.

"Marinette!" I scream in pain as I try to break out, tears falling from my face as I pound on the inside of my mind. As I wact Chat Noir and the rest of our friends go up against her. And I watch them fall. One by one. All on their knees at the mercy of the girl who they once called friend bow looking up in disgust and hatred.

This wasn't the girl we knew. It was a hollow empty shell of her. It was unfeeling, unloving, apathetic. I watched as Chat did the one thing he could to save everyone. The one thing I never thought I'd have to witness. Chat used his cataclysm... on her. I once again watched as the horror unfolded in front of me.

The woman I loved dusted away, and everything was fixed. I was fixed. I screamed at the top of my lungs in pain as I cried. Months of being trapped in my own mind, watching the woman I love tear herself apart.

*TW over*

I felt the tears fall down my cheeks as I watched and Bunixx stopped and closed the portal. "That's why knowing each other's identities is so dangerous." Bunixx said softly placing a hand on my shoulder to comfort me and I just shrugged it off.

"I'll go back in time and stop you both from hopping in the same alley way, its whats best... I'm sorry." She said quickly opening a portal and gently pushing me through.

...

"Shoot I gotta go." I say as I rush off with my beeping bracelet, and I quickly jump down into an abandoned ally way, and run off. Once I finally reach school I see Marinette there waiting for me and I smile and wave to her.

"Hey why are you late?" She asks as we start walking hand in hand towards out class and I nervously scratch my neck. "Slept in." I chuckle lightly as I look up i see a woman standing on the roof before she quickly runs off.

I can't help but feel like I know her but I brush it off and walk to class with Mari blushing as she placed a small kiss on my cheek then sat with Alya.

Today was a perfect day. I smile to myself.

[Sooooo... hi

Adrian: you're evil...

I know <3
Up next: Marc]