Cat Noir x Reader

(TW: If your sensitive to abuse or blood, and violence please don’t read Mental and physical abuse mentioned

I love you guys and if you're ever going through something, I'm always here for you if you just need someone to talk to or something) H/n= Hero name

(Y/n pov & 3rd person kind of)

“YOU LITTEL WH@ORE WHY IS THE KITCHEN NOT CLEAN THERE ARE DISHES STILL IN THE SINK I SWEAR TO GOD YOU CAN’T DO ANYTHING RIGHT LITTEL $HIT!?” My dad yelled while throwing dishes at the wall next to me.

“CLEAN UP THIS MESS AND GO TO BED NO FOOD FOR YOU HURRY UP!?” My dad yelled at me. I cleaned up and walked past my sleeping drunk dad. I Transformed into my hero form with Doe my deer kwamii.

(You if you don’t like it you can change it)

I make sure to be as quite as possible when opening my window, and jump out for nightly patrol I wasn’t really up for it but I wanted to see my friend Cat noir just because I was so upset

I make sure to be as quite as possible when opening my window, and jump out for nightly patrol I wasn’t really up for it but I wanted to see my friend Cat noir just because I was so upset. As I was jumping from house to house, I didn’t notice someone behind me.

Next thing I know my foot slips off one of the tiles because the tears in my eyes are blocking my vision. I lose my balance and start falling towards the ground.

“H/n!” I hear Cat scream he dives after me, and catches me before I'm close to hitting the ground he lifts both of us up so that were sitting on a flat roof.

“H/n are you ok?” Cat asks me searching me for any wounds. “I’m fine Cat it’s nothing.” I say in a small voice.

“Nothing you could have died or gotten very seriously hurt.” He says with anger in his voice. I look him in the eyes “I said it was nothing I just had a little slip up it was nothing plus you were there I have nothing to worry about.”

I stated calmly but he wouldn’t listen then his eyes got a glimpse of my cheek underneath my mask blood rolled down my cheek. He tried to grab my face and turn it so he could see it better but I turned away from him.

He lifted his hand to try and touch my face again but I flinched away from the quick movement and put my hands in front of my face just a fight or flight reflex I had with my dad and closed my eyes.

I felt a soft hand on my cheek, and looked up to see the sweet green eyes of Cat that were filled with tears.

“H/n d-did you think I was going to hit you?” Cat questioned his voice breaking in sadness and worry. I looked down and nodded my head slowly. His face filled with Anger, and sadness he then pulled me into a tight hug.

“I would never in a million years hit you or hurt you H/n.” He whispered in my ear and with that I broke falling to my knees sobbing with Cat holding me close to him.

“It’s ok let it out. I got you it’s ok. I’m here for you.” Whispering sweet things in my ear while I sobbed uncontrollably.  

“Why doesn't he love me I do everything to try and make his life at home easier but it’s never enough. I get good grades so that maybe he’ll appreciate me but no it’s never good enough why am I not a good enough daughter. I just want him to be proud of me and say I did a good job but it’s never enough I HATE HIM. I HATE THAT I LOVE HIM AND THAT I CARE ABOUT HIM AND THAT HE’S THE LAST PERSONE IN MY LIFE WHO COULD EVER LOVE SOMEONE LIKE ME... I’m useless.” I screamed out not caring that Cat looked so sad and concerned.

“Hey look at me, LOOK” He grabbed my face to look at him “YOU are Not useless and I know that for a fact you are smart, hardworking, so kind, and anyone would be lucky to know you and it’s ok to hate someone sometimes for not being there for you but there are still people who care for you focus on those people the ones who care for you not the ones who give hate ok.” He said as he held me closer.

Tears ran down my face more I held onto Cat for dear life as if let go he would disappear. “I don’t want to go home Cat.” I said whimpering into his suit. He was baffled and angry “That’s who’s doing this to you a parent.” I nodded.

“You're never going back there again in fact were taking you to the police to tell them.” He said confidently. I was terrified and scared what would he do to me. “And for the time being you’ll stay with me.” He said detransforming.

He stuck out his hand for me to grab and when I did I detransformed too. I nodded and smiled at him. He pulled me along “come on let’s go little deer.” he dragged me along and we lived happily ever after.

THE END.

(Me: ok so how do you guys say it Chat or Cat I didn’t know which one was right so... sorry this one sucked kind of ig

Adrian: whatever bye guys

Me: Rude ok BYE)