Kagami x Trans! Reader

(Au: You can write on your skin to talk to your soulmate but your rist burns every time your near them till you meet them) B/n= Brothers name

(Y/n pov)

'Hello soulmate of mine' I wrote they never respond I think they hate me sometimes the last time I tried to talk to them they said 'Leave me alone your not real' I keep trying because I want to meet them someday I mean who doesn't want to meet their soulmate one day obviously mine.

"Oi B/n come down and get breakfast bring your sister too." I wince at the remembrance that I was born female and I have told them multiple times I am trans but they don't care "I'LL GET HIM!?" My brother was the only one who respected me being trans and in return I never told them he is gay.

"Come on hurry up kid." he said peeking in my door way. I smiled up at him obviously he's my favorite of the family. "I'm coming." I told him while looking at my wrist. He saw how sad I looked.

"Mabey you'll meet them today who knows you may get lucky." I smile at him. After he leaves I start to get ready for school my teacher said yesterday we'll have a new student.

*At school*

I sigh as I walk into my classroom and sit in my usual spot in the back, and I pull out my pen and write on my wrist again 'Hope you have a good day at school' I didn't expect them to respond at all 'Thanks I kind of needed that'

I look up smiling I didn't even realize the teacher had walked in or the pain I felt in my wrist. I look to the front of the class to see a beautiful girl my age with beautiful blue hair, Brown-ish almost red eyes, and her lips pink and they look so soft.

Suddenly I start to notice the pain in my wrist then I hear the teacher say my name I immediately stand up "YES!"

Everyone looked at me some snickered and laughed while the beautiful bluenette gave me a cute smile. I feel like I could melt into a puddle of goo.

"Ahem." the teacher cleared her through "Like I said you will take a seat next to miss L/n."

Adrian then raised his hand after the teachers obviously transphobic statement "Excuse me miss" she smiled at him.

"Yes mister Agreste" she smiled at him. He gives her a look and says HE goes by mister L/n." she looks shocked at what he just said "yes I have seem to forgotten that." Kagami seemed a little uncomfortable.

"go take your seat Kagami." She just nodded and started to head up sitting next to me.

By now the pain I felt in my wrist was unbearable so I thought maybe I introduced myself it would go away so I stuck out my hand and said

"Hi I'm Y/n L/n." She looked dead ahead not daring to look at me "I know the teacher told me." Said in a monotone voice. "Before You ask I am Kagami Tsurug, and while I may in fact be your soulmate I wish of nothing to do with you." And with those words I was broken.

The only thing I have ever wanted was to be loved by soulmate and excepted but apparently the world couldn't even give me that, and all my hopes had been crushed. The rest of the day was a blur I didn't want to talk about it when I got home my brother and mom were fighting. Most likely about me so I listened at a distance more like In a corner of the room.

"NO MY DAUGHTER IS A FREAK AND YOUR BACKING HER UP ON THIS IMAGINARY THOUGHT THAT SHE IS A BOY!?!" My mom screamed at my brother I felt tears welling up in my eyes.

"WELL I"M SORRY HE HAS SUCH A TRANSPHOBIC MOTHER THAT CAN"T EVEN EXCEPT THAT SHE IS A HE< AND HE CAN BE WHATEVER THE HELL HE WANTS TO BE< AND I"LL ACCEPT HIM BECAUSE HE IS MY FAMILY< AND FAMILY SHOULD MATTER MORE THAN SOME STUPID GRNDER ORINTATION!?!" I had enough I had ran past my mom, and brother out into the pouring rain.

"Y/N!?" My mom and brother yelled after me.

I didn't stop running little did I know I caught the attention of a bluenette who was chasing after me till I stopped in an alleyway.

"Y-Y/n a-are you ok?" I look up to see that it was infract Kagami. I turn away from her "Leave me alone." she looked shocked "I just wanted to see if you were ok." she said in a calm voice.

I scoffed and finally snapped "WHY NO ONE RELLY CARES WAHT SER YOU GONNA TELL THE SCHOOL THAT THE FREAK FINALLY SNAPPED. THAT THE 'TROUBLED STUDENT' WANTED TO GIVE UP ON LIFE FINALLY, THAT SHE IS SO DONE WITH HER LIFE BECAUSE HER BROTHER IS LEAVING FOR COLLAGE EVEN THOUGH HE'S THE ONLY ONE THAT CARES ABOUT HER." My knees fell from under me as I collaps to he ground tears streaming down my face.

"THAT HER OWN MOTHER CAN'T EXCEPT THE FREAK I'VE BECOME, I DIDN'T ASK TO LOVE GIRLS, I DIDN'T ASK TO WANT TO BE THE DIFFRENT GENDER, I-" Before I could prosses what was happening I hugged Kagami back, and cried into her jacket.

"i didn't ask to be made this way I didn't" I said as I sobbed into her jacket violently shaking.

She kept rubbing circles in my back telling me things would be ok, and soon enough my sobs died down and I stopped shaking I pull away to thank her but she dose something unbelievable she kissed me after processing I kissed back, I pull away.

"i thought you said you didn't want a soulmate." she smiled and laughed a little "well maybe I've changer my mind then come on let's get you home and dry." I smiled walking hand in hand with my perfect soulmate.

(Adrian: Are you crying?

Me: no shut up *aggressively wipes tears* welp bye guys)