Chloé x $uicidel! Reader

(TW: Mentions of attempted suicide and cutting if you are sensitive to this type of thing I suggest you skip please you have been warned)

(Y/n pov)

Here it goes I'm standing on the edge of the effile tower getting ready to jump. What was there to live for I never really had someone to care for me I grew up an orphan my mom OD when I was only 9, my dad took of when I was born, and my big brother left me for good.

Everyday the scars on my wrist grew deeper, and everyday cutting my up my wrists like paper. The red stream running down my arms like Ruthless rivers. I have to endure that pain and the pain I get from school I know they'll say I took the easy way out but they don't understand the pain I've had to endor not only from them but the faculty that labels me a 'problem' student in need of help.

"I'm done mom, I'm so sorry." I said as hot tears ran down my face. Suddenly I don't feel scared I know that I'm ready to jump, but something holds me back.

"I'll see you later alligator." I gave a real genuine smiled as I let go of the reality that kept me back. I finally took my leap to let go, and be happy.

Screams could be heard below people fearing for my life as I waited for impact just in a slight second I remembered I had promised her that I would be ok I guess some promises had to have been broken.

"I'm sorry my queen." I apologized to Chloe. Her face and smile feeling like a distant memory.

Just then I felt an impact but not from the ground below. I was pulled into someone chest held close and tight as if they let me go they would never see me again.

We were swinging through the air I knew it was one of the famous hero's of Paris I was just afraid to see which one.

"Queen bee." I looked up and see her my beautiful queen with tears running down her face. I felt so guilty I never wanted her to know. I was to embarrassed with guilt to say anything to her. Soon enough we landed in an alley way.

"Pollen Buzz off." She says and detransforms. She takes off her Hair clip and gives it back to ladybug who was waiting for her. Ladybug was about to take me Chloe stops her.

"I'll take her home ladybug." Chloe says, and ladybug just nods at her and leaves. Chloe tuns to me and gives me this look making me feel more guilt than before. I try to speak but she cuts me off before I can say a word.

"Why would you do that it was ridiculous utterly ridiculous I can't believe you what if me and ladybug weren't there to save you do you know how much that would hurt if you actually died I wouldn't know what to do without you stupid." She said to me sounding heartbroken and devastated.

I looked up at her and see the tears running down her face faster. 'Did the thought of losing me scare her that much.' I didn't even think about my next move I walked up to her, and placed a hand on her cheek wiping away her tears.

"I'm sorry I really am I just thought it would help me." I stated calmly placing my forehead on hers, looking into her eyes not breaking eye contact. I could see all the fear in her eyes I felt so guilty that i had made her feel this.

She looked away from me, and said "If you ever try something like that again I'll never forgive you understand." I nodded and stuck my pinky out "pinky swear." I said she smiled and stuck out hers too.

Just then she looked down my sleeve and her eyes widen in fear. She grabbed my arm and pulls up my sleeve her face twisted from shock to concern. She looked me dead in the eye.

" WHY? DID SOMEONE HURT YOU TO MAKE YOU DO THIS? WHO MESSED WITH YOU I'LL MAKE THEM PAY WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS WHY!?!" She yelled at me I looked up at her and frowned again.

"i do it to control the pain I feel it helps me get through my life without feeling worse." I said calmly and kind of afraid of what she will say.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you. Why didn't you tell me?" I just shrugged "I guess I didn't want you to fell pity for me I guess." I spoke.

Chloe looked at me and kissed me out of nowhere I was so shocked I didn't know what to do so I kind of just froze there. It did feel better, and made me feel all tingly inside. When she finally pulled away, she gave me a loving smile.

"How about this if you ever feel the need to cut come give me a hug, kiss, or call instead ok?" I was still speechless I just nodded vigorously. She smiled at me "good now come on your sleeping over at my house I don't want you alone tonight." she stated.

I nodded and we walked hand in hand to her house, and cuddled the rest of the night. THE END.

(Adrian: wow rush much.

Me: How tfzsdwhbd How did you get out of the room!?

Adrian: magic oof- *falls down stairs*

Me: lol ok bye my lovely little readers bye bye)