Sabrina x Nonbinary! Reader

(So, this one’s a little Angsty sorry I'm bad at fluff 0^0; I will try fluff again in the next chapter maybe, hopefully ok let’s begin) Sorry if I go back and forth between POV’s P.S. F/p= Favorite piastre

(Y/n POV)

I was walking with my girlfriend Sabrina hand in hand to the Dupain-Cheng bakery. I decided to finally do something with her because Chloe had been keeping her from me. I knew Chloe was never fond of me but I didn’t think she would go as far as to take my love away from me.

“Ok so witch one would you like?” I asked looking at the cookies and other pastries. She looked at them and started thinking. “Hm... How about we get a strawberry tart and F/p.” She suggested.

I looked at her and nodded then turned back at Marrinette to order. “One blueberry tart and F/p please.” I said ordering. “Coming right up it’ll be $3.25 as your total” Mari said ringing us up and handing me the bag. I passed her $5. “Keep the change Mari have a good weekend.” She just smiled and me.

“You too.” She said as we exited the shop. “So where are we headed to today little lady.” I asked my beautiful girlfriend. “To the park my love.” She told me and grabbed my hand.

I loved outings with her they were amazing we always had so much fun. Today was like any other so I had no reason to not be happy.

-Buzz-

That’s the 3rd time on our outing her phone had buzzed. Chloe always did this when we were doing something like this. She texted Sabrina till she cave and answered but today she promised that today was just about me and her.

It kept ringing so this time I caved in because her face looked so sad. Chloe always had the power to guilt trip her and if Chloe’s mad she’s sad and I'm sad. It hurt me that Chloe had this power over her.

“Just go I'm sure she needs you for something important.” She smiled brightly, wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a quick kiss. Her smile was enough to make me happy.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you I love you so much.” She said while kissing me so many times. “I’ll make it up to you I promise.” She hugged me then ran off.

I sighed and looked down “whatever you say.” I said sadly my phone buzzed in my pocket it was a message from my best friend Kagami asking me if I wanted to hang out with her, Adrien, and Mari. Me and all of them have always been close so I just responded sure.

(Sabrina POV)

I walked up to Chloe and saw her red in the face I knew she was upset with me. I was still a little guilty that I had to leave Y/n on our date I'm so glad they were understanding though.

“WHERE WERE YOU I CALLED YOU LIKE 27 TIMES. OH, WAIT LET ME GUESS THAT NO GOOD POOR EXCUSE OF A FEMAL/MALE KEP YOU AWAY FROM ME AGAIN THAT’S IT IT’S EITHER ME OR HER/HIM!?” Chloe yelled at me giving me an ultimatum.

I was speechless I couldn’t choose between them my best friend Chloe who I've known since middle school, or Y/n my love who I've been dating since 6th grade. We’ve happily been together for 5 years, and our anniversary is tomorrow.