Cheater! Kim x reader

(So, angst is on my list hope you're ready for the same pain and heartbreak sometimes I wonder why I write stuff like this oh well...)

(Your Pov)

I sigh as I look down at my phone my boyfriend Kim has cancelled on me for the 5th time this week. He used to be so sweet to me when we first started dating now, he’s cold, distant, and so rude even when I'm trying to be nice.

Chloe keeps telling me how he’s too good for me, but I don’t listen to her. I asked my best friend Max about his coldness, and he didn’t know what I was talking about but said he’d look into it for me considering he’s Kim's friend too.

I let out another sad sigh, and start walking home alone without my big dork. As I was walking home, I decide to cut through the park it was a nice day. The cool breeze felt nice along with the warm bright sun that was out today.

I felt a little better about what happened today... That was until I saw Kim holding Chloe’s face as they were so hooked in a passionate kiss to even notice me walking up. When they pulled away Kim looked up to see me, and his eyes widened, and he immediately stood up to his feet.

“Y-Y/n what are you doing here?” He asked me I looked up at him in disgust, and suddenly before I knew what I was doing a loud smack was heard. There was a sting in my hand, tears blurred my vision, and there was a huge red mark on his cheek.

“You can get your stuff from Max because I never want to see you again.” I said blankly looking down my hair covering my eyes. I look over to Chloe who almost looked sorry “Thank you for showing me how wrong I was about him.” Walking off leaving them to each other.

Once I was finally out of their sight, I sprinted to Max’s house tears still streaming my face the once beautiful day now a horrible nightmare I wish would end. I wish I would wake up, and I'd be cuddling Kim, and he’d hold me close not letting me go.

I used to feel warm he made me feel safe, but now I'm so cold I feel like a vulnerable animal surrounded by hungry predators. I finally made it to Max’s house I knock on his door, and his mom opens it.

“Oh Y/n sweetie- what's wrong? are you ok? did something happen?” She asks me wiping the tears off my cheeks. I shake my head, and look at her “I-is M-max home?” I ask trying not to let out my sobs she nods taking me to his room leaving me in front of his room door.

I knock softly I hear a little shuffling, and the door opens to reveal my best friend who looks shocked by my current state. “Y/n what happened?” He asks me sitting me on his bed so I don’ collapse.

He sat down next to me, and I look over at him “I f-found out why K-Kim's being distant h-he's cheating on m-me with C-Chloe.” I say letting out a pathetic sob he pats my back holding me to him.

It was nice he felt warm but it wasn’t the same like it was with Kim. As much as I hate to admit it, he is perfect for me or at least he was now I don’t even want to look at him or mention him. I missed him because he was so important to me.

I didn’t even notice I started dozing off with Max holding me close to him slowly I let sleep take over me. Me, and Max feel asleep in each other's arms the warmth almost felt the same, but not really... Nothing would feel the same.

THE END

(Me: So sorry I know it’s short but “Auntie Flow” decided to give me a visit, and I can’t really stay no task at the moment

Adrian: What’s Auntie Flo- oh that

Me: Yup I’m going to try, and post as much as I can I'm also going to try the preferences you can decide if you want me to do it again. Anyways hope you enjoyed BYE Kings, Queens, and Non-Gendered Royalty love you all bye~)