Juleka/Mari x Reader

(So, anyone want some angst Haha -anime sweat pigdrop- anyways so I'm probably going to cry making this)

(Your POV)

I look at the floor as I was walking home my girlfriend stood up our date again to hang out with her friend. I wasn’t mad just jealous this was the 4th time she’s stood up our date night for Rose. ‘Mabey, she likes rose more than me’ I thought to myself.

I heard crying in the distance I look over to see a classmate of mine crying, and I start walking over to her. As I get closer, I realize it’s Marinette I kneel down next to her awkwardly patting her back.

“Hey what’s wrong?” I asked her while still rubbing her back she looked up at me surprised. “I-I confessed t-to the guy I-I like... but he likes someone e-else.” She said still sobbing I pull her closer to me, patting her back.

I let out a little chuckle “I guess you and me are in the same boat kind of.” She looked up at me confused “My girlfriend ditched me for the 4th time in a row to hang out with her best friend.” I continued, and she understood still resting on my shoulder.

“Adrian’s a jerk he could have told me no in private but he rejected me in front of the school it was so embarrassing.” She said hiding her face in my shoulder I smile at her lifting her chin to look at me.

“Well then it’s his loss.” I said standing up, and holding my hand out to her “Because a girl like you deserves the world.” I said pulling her up to her feet she looked at me, and smiled a light blush showing.

“T-thanks I should start walking home.” She said stuttering I nodded, and waved goodbye to her. “Bye see you at school tomorrow.” I said walking away completely oblivious to the blushing blueberry I left behind.

‘Why is my face hot... NO NO NO I CAN’T DO THAT Y/n IS JEWELS GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND/PARTNER no I can't like Y/n she/he/they belong to jewels and she’s my friend’ Mari thought to herself while walking home.

‘Marinette seems like a nice girl.’ I thought, and smiled to myself walking to Juleka’s house. I knock on the door, and Luka answers it he looks at me, and smiles he is my best friend we were actually best friends before I started dating his sister.

We still are best friends, and luckily nothing is awkward. “Hey Luka is Jewels here?” I ask him, and he nods pointing at her room, and goes back to his guitar. I walk over to her room, opening to door I see Juleka kissing Rose.

It felt like the world stopped moving I closed the door without being seen, and I feel tears starting to stream down my face. I walk past Luka, and he looks at me confused “You're not going to say bye to her?” he asked.

I looked back at him a little he saw my tears and jumped-up walking over to me “What happened?” he asked me I smiled at him “Why don’t you ask your sister, and her new girlfriend.” I say looking at the floor.

He looked mad walking over to his sister's room opening the door to see the same sight I was greeted to. “WHAT THE HELL JEWELS WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!?” He screamed, and they pulled apart.

“L-Luka I can explain j-just don’t tell Y-Y/n please.” Juleka said to her brother. He scoffed at her “He already know no explaining this now.” he said moving to the side enough for her to see me with tears streaming down my face.

“You can’t explain this how could you do this to Y/n they have been nothing but loyal, kind, and trusting to you they would have done anything for you, and this is how you repay them I hope your happy with yourself.” he said blocking me from her view.

They started yelling back, and forth with each other I had ran out, and kept running where ever my legs were taking me. I ended up at the Dupain-Chang bakery I went in tears still pouring down her face.

Two adults were there ‘Marinettes parents?’ I thought I tried to compose myself “I-is Marinette h-here?” I ask trying not to let out a sob. They look at each other then back at me, and nod pointing upstairs.

“Here I'll take you.” Her mom said I nod and follow her. When we make it to the room her mom walks back down stairs I knock on the door. I hear a small thump someone fell I laugh to myself Marinette opens the door, and sees me.

“Hey what’s wrong? Come in.” She says pulling me into her room. She sit’s me on her bed taking a seat next to me. “What happened?” she asked me running her hands through my hair calming me down.

“Juleka was kissing Rose, and if that’s what makes her happy then I guess our story ends there.” I said laying my head on her shoulder, and let out a sob. She held me closer to her “It’s ok I got you now I'm here for you.” she said comforting me.

(3rd person POV)

As Y/n fell asleep Mari wondered how someone could hurt such a kind, loving soul. Y/n’s phone buzzed, and Mari picked it up making sure not to wake her sleeping angle up. It was a text from Juleka.

Jewels💙

I’m sorry for what I did, and I hope you can forgive me and still be friends but I really love Rose I'm so sorry you deserve better, and I hope you find it.

Mari looked over at Y/n and sighed putting the phone up. Y/n grabbed Mari, and started cuddling with her. Mari’s face went red as Y/n snuggled into her neck.

“What did she say?” Y/n said in a sleepy voice Mari was caught off guard thinking Y/n was asleep. “T-that she’s sorry.” Mari stuttered not used to being this close Y/n just hummed in response holding Mari closer.

“Mari promises you won’t leave me yet.” Y/n said holding on to Mari like if they didn’t Mari would disappear. Mari looked down at the helpless cutie clinging on to Mari. “I promise.” Mari said kissing Y/n’s forehead.

THE END

(Me: ok short sorry about that on another topic 1.09K READS YOUR KIDDING ME YOU ACTUALLY LIKE MY CRAP OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH ISTG I LOVE YOU ALL YOUR ALL AMAZING🥺😁

Adrian: Wow thanks I know I'm not in most but I would like to take the time to say thanks to my fans, and my fath-

Me: -Pushes him out of the way- Thank you this has made me so happy 😊 Yall are amazing I love you all so much Anyways hope you enjoyed BYE Kings, Queens, and Non-Gendered Royalty love you all bye~)