Nathaniel x Male! Reader pt. 2

(YOUR KWAMI ABOVE ^^ NONE OF THE ART IS MINE Ayo continuation of the other story above this same warnings i believe anyway enjoy...) Y/s- Your style

(Your POV)

It's been 9 weeks since I've talked to Nathaniel bit since then I've made other friends ones I wont catch feelings for like Chloé, and Sabrina.

And while I've been here surprisingly a new hero has shown up his name is Phoenix. I smile as I look down at my brooch and Ashh looking up at me from my bag.

We had free time again and I rush and talk to Chloé before anything happend. She's surprisingly nice when you get to know her she just needs a little love, her and Sabrina are the only people I told I was gay in the class.

"Hey I gotta cancel our plans after school sorry I have to work with my dad today." I said faking disappointment I've gotten really good at faking.

"Oh... I guess thats fine tomorrow then. Anyway walk with us to class." She said walking with me beside her and Sabrina behind us.

I smile back at Sabrina and give her a small wave and she gave me one back. We were talking about new fashion styles and that I fit more of Y/s and that I should let them dress me up tomorrow.

"Hey Y/n. Can I talk to you for a second?" Marinette asked me as we all came to a stop. Chloé was about to say something but I cut her off.

"Yeah sure. Whats up?" I asked putting my hands in my pockets as Chloé and Sabrinastand behind me.

"I was told to give this to you." She said handing me a note and walked away. I just stare confused as Chloé and Sabrina look shocked as well.

I open it up and it was a drawing of me reading a book and from the angle this was drawn and the style I already knew. 'I like you.'

"I feel bad for her I mean at least she tried." Chloé said from beside me and I just hold the drawing closer to me.

"It wasn't her.." I said as the final bell rang and we all walked home and on my way home I couldn't get his confession out of my mind.

'What if he didn't write it? What if it was actually Mari? Would i have to reject her?' I thought as I studied it more and I flipped it over and there was writing on the back.

'Meet me in the park at 3:00 after school.' I check the time on my phone and it was 3:15 my eyes widen and I turn back and start sprinting to make it.

When I finally get there im out of breath and I look up and see Nathaniel sitting on the water fountain with his head down and his hands gripping the edge of the fountain.

"Yes hawkmoth." I hear him say and I start running the other way to find a place I could transform. When I felt myself being picked up and swinging through the air.

"Gotta get you outta here before he finds you." I look up and see ladybug and we drop in an alleyway. "Go find a safe place to hide." She says and swings off.

"Fuck that. Ashh flame on!" I said as I transformed.

(ART IS NOT MINE and ik it doesn't have it on there but you have a bow your special power is flame heart- you can manipulate fire to look like what your enemy truly desires you just have to hit them with an arrow)

I jump from building to building till I finally find Chat and Ladybug fighting Nath.

I jump in front of Chat using my bow as a shield so he didn't get hit with the arrows coming right at him. "Sup kitty cat." I said.

"Bout time you showed up birdie." He said as he jumped around all the attacks. "LADYBUG!" I yell as the arrow was about to hit her but froze mid air trapping her in a cage.

"Bring me Y/n or I get rid of ladybug... forever" Nathaniel said as he brought the arrow closer to her neck me and Chat looked at each other both worried and scared.

"Ok." I said as I put my hands up in surrender and Chat and Ladybug both look at me in shock as I grab Chats arm and jumped into an alleyway.

"ARE YOU CRAZY? WE CANT GIVE UP AN INNOCENT CAVILIAN!?" Chat screamed at me but I was to busy looking up at the houses.

"You distract him and keep him busy I'll shoot him from there." I said pointing to a building and he looked at me like I grew 2 heads.

" Civilian safety comes first im not stupid cat." I said it's I jumped to the roof without being noticed.

"Fire heart." I whisper as the arrow lites itself on fire and I aim at Nath straight for the heart. "Let's see what you truly desire." I whisper to myself.

As I let go of the string and it hit him straight in the heart and he closed his eyes and when they opened you could see a flash of yellow and red.

Then the fire circled around him and appeared in front of him and there I was I could make out my figure as he teared up but the thing was only me and him could see it because he's the one who got hit.

"Nathaniel why are you crying?" I asked as the puppet shadowed my movement to cup his face as he leaned into it.

"You hate me... and I don't even know what I did wrong... y-you won't talk to me in class and when I asked you to meet me you didn't even bother to show up... what did I do wrong? Tell me ill fix it I'll make it better... I'll change for you if I have too..." He said sobbing between each sentence leaning into the puppets touch more.

"You did nothing wrong I swear and I dont want you to change I like the real you I swear." I smile at him as he looks at me with tears running down his face with a shocked look.

He sobbed loudly and wrapped his arms around the puppet holding it close. As he was doing that the Akuma had de-evilized him leaving him exhausted.

My puppet catched him before he hit the ground and brought him to me as I took him home. I heard ladybug and Chat doing their pound it but I was too focused on getting the sleeping boy home.

As I carefully climbed through his window I placed him on his bed and sat next to him detransforming giving Ashh her snack as she rested in my pocket.

"Y-Y/n. What are you doing in my room?" Nath asked as he sat up looking at me and I gave him a small smile.

"You got akumatized... and Ladybug brought you back here and asked me to be here when you wake up." I smiled at him placing my hand on top of his.

"I'm sorry i was late I didn't see you note till it was to late I'm sorry." I said cupping his face and rubbing off his tears.

"I get it you don't like me it's fine." He said pushing my hand away. "God you are so adorable." I said and he looked up at me confused until my lips met his.

This must be what heaven feels like I had my hands on both sides of his face and he kissed me back and I finally pulled back. "I have liked you since day one I just thought you were straight." I said embarrassed.

"Idiot. Nothing about this says straight." He said gesturing to himself as he wrapped his arms around my neck pressing his forehead against mine.

"Obvious." I said as he pulled me down on the bed with him and he snuggles into me and I kiss the top of his head. "Lets just stay like this for... forever." He said holding onto me and dozing off into a peaceful slumber.

NOW... THE END...

(Me: I finished it hehe cute ending too well....

Adrian: what do you mean by that "well"

Me: sorry... but angst is next hahaha I love being a writer anyway bye peeps <3)