Adrien x reader pt. 2

(Your pov)

"Hello Princess perfection am hawkmoth I am giving you the power to right all wrong that may have been done to you and make the world perfect in your vision, but in return you must get me Ladybug and Chat noirs miraculous." The voice takes over and I relax into it letting it take over me.

"Princess... that really doesn't suit me I prefer queen." I say putting the hair clip back in and I feel myself trasform. "Hawkmoth you obey me now." I say using my newfound powers to control him.

(Lol you can change it if you want but I just thought it was cute

(Lol you can change it if you want but I just thought it was cute.)

"Yes, my queen." I hear him say and the wicked smile on my face grew. "Thats more like it." I say opening my window and climbing out "Now time to show Paris what a queen of perfection is actually capable of." I say jumping onto the roof below me as I let out and evil laugh.

I jump into the middle of the park and lightly press on my hair clip and pull out my staff. "You all are so flawed but don't worry ill fix you." I say pointing it at people and a bright light comes out of the staff and hits everyone.

All their eyes go white and the all turn to look at me. "From now on you obey me, and I will make you perfect." I say and they all bow and fall in line. "Good now go. Make all of Paris perfect." I say going back onto the roof and walking off.

"If I'm perfect you'll never leave me again Adrian." I whisper touching the blue clip in my hair. "I'll make everything perfect again." I say wiping the tear on my cheek.

(Adrian's POV)

I was hanging out with plagg in my room when all of a sudden plagg switched the channel to an emergency broadcast.

"Breaking news a new Akumatized villain has been storming Paris, she's appears to be controlling peoples minds all over Paris. We've just gotten word that her civilian name is Y/n L/n." The reporter said on the screen.

I jump out of my seat and transform and jump out of my window racing towards her last known location. As soon as I get there I see Ladybug already trying to keep her at bay.

For a moment I can't move. The pain in her eyes. It brakes my heart knowing the sweet loveable girl could look so hurt. One thought keeps running through my head. 'What happend to my Y/n?' I ask myself and start to help Ladybug.

"Y/n stop this isn't you look around your hurting innocent people." Ladybug yelled at her and knocked her down. "I'm not hurting them I'm making them better. If their perfect they'll never have to feel pain again." She said as more tears started to fall down their face.

(Your POV)

"Pain is what makes us flawed and imperfect and if I can fix everyone mabey he'll love me again." I say putting my arms down and let the tears fall not even trying to wipe them away.

"Y/n I know it hurts but mabey you should just talk to him instead of doing this." Ladybug said carefully walking towards me.

"Look around this isn't perfect. You aren't perfect and I think if your being honest with yourself you know deep down. You don't want to change yourself so he'll love you again." She said placing a hand on my shoulder as I look around.

A woman holding onto a man while crying into his shoulder. His eyes are just white as he stares at nothing he is nothing. Just my puppet. For a moment I feel like myself again but then I push Ladybug hard to the ground and she passes out.

I go to reach for her earings but just as I did Chat Noir grabbed my wrist and pushed me away. "Y/n please let me help you." He said looking into your eyes. That color is so familiar.

Before I could say anything I saw a bright green light. I looked back over to Chat noir but he wasn't there instead Adrian I couldn't move or say anything.

"Y/n talk to me please." He said walking towards me and cupping my face. "I just want to help I love you." He said leaning in towards me.

Suddenly I felt my hair pin being grabbed out of my hair. "Ladybug catch." He yelled throwing it to a now conscience Ladybug who broke it in half and turned everything back into the way it was.

I collapsed to my knees holding onto my head. "So tired..." Everything hurts. "Y/N!" Adrian yelled and that was the last thing I herd before the world went dark.

Hawkmoth... your civilian form... haha.. I know who you REALLY are now.

"Y/n please wake up." I heard from beside me.

"Why would you care Adrian?" I hear my sister ask in a spiteful tone. There's a little shuffling and before I know it I can hear them arguing.

"I care because she's my girlfriend Marinette, why have you been acting like this ever since we brought her here you've been so rude and mean towards me." He said annoyed followed by more shuffling Mari stood up.

"I've been acting this way because your the reason she got Akumatized in the first place." She said and I could feel everything just stop.

"What?" His voice sounded so hurt and broken. "Don't act so surprised she came home crying after you broke up with her and made her think she had to change herself for you to love her." I could feel someone looking at me.

"Mari you know me. I love Y/n with all my heart I would never want her to change. I never broke up with her I never even saw her the whole day up until she got Akumatized." He said trying to put the pieces together.

"Felix. That a**hole im going to kill him." Adrian said anger radiating off of him. "He told me he'd stop messing with my life." He said walking back over and holding my hand.

"Y/n please wake up. I need you." I heard him say and my skin got wet. He's crying. "Hawkmoth." I yell as I shoot up looking around.

"Y/n!" They both exclaim I make eye contact with Adrian and suddenly feel a heavy weight on my heart. "Ok before either of you say anything I heard everything so just wait for all that there's something more important i have to tell you...

I know who Hawkmoth is..."

THE END. :)

Slow updates so please bare with me.

How have my lovely readers been doing??