Juleka x Male! Reader

(I wanted to make up for the sad ones so here have fluff) P.S. These are you contact names in YOUR phone no one else can see them

(Y/n POV)

-Buzz-

‘Mph who could be texting me this late better be good I lost the game... I swear if it’s Nino again.’ I thought as I picked up my phone and opened my messages. My eyes widened ad I saw who it was from. ‘Jewl why would she text me this late’

Text from Cute Emo: I don’t know if you still up but I wanted to make sure you were ok

Text from Cute Emo: Sorry it was stupid ignore it

Text to Cute Emo: What's wrong??? Are you ok are you hurt?

Text from Cute Emo: Nothing I'm fine it was stupid don’t worry about it

She obviously wasn’t going to tell me what was wrong so I had made up my mind that I was going to go over there and give my best friend cuddles it always helped calm her down and she obviously needs it right now.

Text to Blue Emo: Leave you window open your sister just texted me something's wrong but she won’t tell me so I'm going over there to comfort her so be ready

Not even a minute later he texted me back an ok. I got dressed, opened my window, and climbed down the fier escape. Trying not to wake up my mom because she had to go to work at 6am. I sprinted to the Couffaine boat.

When I finally got there it only took 2 minuets, they didn’t live that far just a block or two. I climbed onto the boat careful not to wake up Luka’s mom and quietly climbed into his room through the open window.

“Hello lover boy Jewl is in her room just be quite sneaking across the hall my mom’s still asleep.” Luka whispered to me I closed his window and just nodded. I opened his door quietly and snuck over to Juleka’s room.

I opened the door and slid in quietly closing it silently. When I turned around, I saw her my best friend and crush sitting on her window seal looking at the moon. The light from the moon made her look even more beautiful until I saw the tears running down her cheeks.

“Hey Sarlight.” I said startling her. I used that nickname when she’s sad. She immediately ran up, and hugged me tightly.

“Hey what’s wrong?” I asked pulling up her chin so that she was looking at me “Why are you crying? Starlight what’s wrong?” I asked wiping her tears. She looked away looking at the ground.

“I-I um... I h-had a nightmare about you and got worried about you it seems silly now I probably shouldn’t have texted you.” She said obviously lying. I picked her up bridal style, and placed her on the bed. I lay next to her running my fingers through her hair.

“I know it wasn’t just a silly dream so tell me what it was about, and I'll stay her until you feel better enough to go to bed how about that?” I suggested. She just nodded along, and snuggled closer to me while my cheeks heated up looking like a tomato.

“Well, I was in school but it was all empty I looked ahead and saw um... My crush.” I felt my heart sting as I heard the word ‘Crush’. I just continued listening to her story putting my pain aside.

“I walked up to him and confessed to him, he looked me up and down and just scoffed he told me that he would never reciprocate my feelings. So, I ran until I saw you trying to talk to you but you just looked at me and left. Then I finally woke up.” She said sounding broken. I ran my fingers through her long hair and kissed her forehead.

“It was just a dream and plus I'm sure any guy would be lucky to have you.” I said still a little jealous of the guy she liked. I cleared my thought and asked “Ahem... Uh so who is the lucky guy who captured my starlight’s heart?”

She laughed nervously. “Oh um... You probably know him, you and him are so similar and you know...” She said awkwardly. Now obviously I'm not an oblivious person I already knew she was talking about me.

“Hm... He really sounds like me wouldn’t you say.” I said in a teasing tone as She blushed more and nodded, I was shocked when she leaned up and kissed me. It wasn’t a long kiss just a short passionate one. When she pulled away, I was speechless.

“Yeah, he really does sound like you because he is you.” She said as I smirked at her sudden act of boldness. “Well, I like this girl and surprise it’s you.”

She blushed and looked away. “So, does this mean that we’re you know a thing?” She asked I nodded and kissed her head “Of course Starlight.” I held her close my chest. I felt her breath steady out telling me that she had fell asleep.

I started dozing off holding my girlfriend closer to my chest. Finally falling asleep with a smile on my face knowing that she’s finally mine and I'm hers.

*BONUS* At school

Me and Jewels were outside the school and all our friend looked at us snickering to themselves I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket so I looked at the friend group chat. I immediately started blushing Luka had taken a picture of us cuddling and sent it to the chat.

From Blue EmoWow welcome to the family Y/n

From Blue Emo: Wow welcome to the family Y/n

From Blondie: Ooh~ Y/n you got caught

From NOT Ladybug: Nice Y/n take good care of her OR else

From Blogger: Nice catch Jewels he’s obviously got the looks, body, and personality

From DJ Boy: Good job on finally confessing Dude

I put my phone away and blushed, I grabbed Juleka’s hand. We walked into school as a couple for the first time finally.

THE END.

(Me: I don’t care what you say Adrien I'm proud of myself

Adrien: It’s actually really good nice job

Me: Oh THANK GODS... Anyways BEY MY AMAZING PEOPLE LOVE YOU)