Kagami x Suicidal! Reader

(TW Mention suicide attempt Ayea so got you some angst for @HurutoSyanachi369 hope you like it 😊 Song Born Without A Heart by Faouzia) N/n- Nickname Italic bold are the lyrics

(Your POV)

I was walking past Lila and a group she was with as I was passing them, they looked at me with disgust in their eyes. “What an angel.” Lila said sarcastically I finally snapped not wanting to put up with her mouth anymore.

I'm an angel, tell me what you mean by that I take it all and I will never give it back” I yelled at her taking a step forward make her step back scared. “S-stop f-freak.” She said as fake tears fell down her face.

“I don't feel sorry every time I see you cry. Every time you start, I'm waiting for your tears to dry” I said as a crowd started to form around us again making me look like the bad guy, and she was the victim. “Y/n.” I heard my crush Kagami from the crowd.

“I don't really care, and I never will. That's the way I am, such a bitter pill” I said still yelling at her, at this point tears still streaming down her face, and people were now recording. “YOU NEVER TALKED TO ME I c-could have helped you N/n” Lila said trying to reach out to me to make herself look like a good guy.

“I don't really care, how much silence kills. That's the way I am” I said while walking past her out of the crowd leaving my sister crying on the ground. As I was walking away, I heard someone from the crowd say “How heartless do you have to be to walk away from your sister who saved you.”

“No, I wasn't born without a heart. I wasn't always like this, no” I yelled at the crowd remembering when I was actually happy, and not so broken this wasn’t my fault not at all.

“Watched you break me, no Now you blame me” I pointed at Lila who was now standing she bullied me till I almost committed she stopped me from doing it but continued the bullying she blamed my own mental health issues on me as if she didn’t do this to me.

“No, I wasn't born with all these scars, and that's what made me like this, no Can you blame me, no?” I yelled at her pulling up my sleeves to show her the scars I left on myself now I was the one crying. Everyone looked at my arm in shock “You're a nightmare.” She said venom in every word.

“I'm a nightmare, I know what you mean by that. I can't wake up from all these scary dreams I have” I said laughing pulling my hair going insane from the lack of sleep I had because of her, and what she put me through. I finally had enough and just ran out of the school to the bridge my last attempt to finally let go.

‘I don't really care, and I never will. That's the way I am, such a bitter pill. I don't really care, how much silence kills. That's the way I am’ What I had said to her kept coming back up in my head till I finally reached the bridge. I climbed over the rail, and looked down at the deep-water below.

“No, I wasn't born without a heart. I wasn't always like this, no. Watched you break me, no. Now you blame me” I whisper to myself letting go closing my eyes till someone grabbed me hand. I looked to see Kagami with tears running down her face as she tries to grip my hand better.

‘No, I wasn't born with all these scars, and that's what made me like this, no. Can you blame me, no? (No, oh, oh)’ The thoughts came back but they were louder, but I ignored them and pulled myself back up to hold onto the railing.

I leaned in, and kissed her she kissed back surprisingly. When we pull apart our foreheads are touching and, I look into her eyes her grip loosens but she still holds my hand “P-please d-don't let go of me I can’t lose you too d-don't go not yet j-just a l-little longer.” She said looking me in the eyes.

“I wasn't born like this. Hurt people, hurt people. I'd rather be heartless (Heartless). Then have my heart in pieces” I say lifting her hand up, and place a soft kiss on it. “Sorry my love forgive me.” I say looking back up at her, and smile letting go falling back.

This time she couldn’t catch me, and I hit the freezing water for a second I was cold then I felt nothing. ‘My love I'm glad the last thing I saw was your beautiful smile’ I thought hoping she could hear me but the silence was the only thing.

*Kagami POV when reader jumps*

My smile quickly faded as they let go, “NO Y/n” I screamed trying to grab them again but I missed I quickly take me sweater off. I dive in after them the water was so cold, and it was dark but I saw them and quickly swam too them.

I pulled them up to the surface with me, and started doing CPR. I kept going but they wouldn’t wake up my vision was getting blurred because of the tears in my eyes. The paramedics arrived, and moved me out of the way checking Y/n’s pulse.

One looked to the other, and shook his head they both turn to me walking up to me. I already knew, and I broke down falling to my knees sobbing. “NO NO NO NO THEY CAN’T BE GONE I CAN’T LOSE THEM TOO!?” I yell sobbing I look over to Y/n they still loke as beautiful/handsome/stunning as the day I first met them.

Oh-oh, ooh. I wasn't born without a heart. I wasn't always like this, no. Watched you break me, no. Now you blame me. No, I wasn't born with all these flaws, and that's what made me like this, no. Can you blame me, no? Oh, oh, oh

THE END

(Me: not a happy ending how are you guys feeling right now? was it good? It was my first request 😊 thank you I'm so happy

Adrian: I’LL MURDER YOU!? WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DIE DO YOU LIKE TOURTERING ME

Me: Drama queen so anymore request I'm open for now if no then ok if yes you can DM me or comment which ever one works Anyways hope you enjoyed BYE Kings, Queens, and Non-Gendered Royalty love you all bye~)