Princess! Marinette x Knight! Reader

(Heyo got some Mari fluff but were going back to medieval times HarutoSyanachi369 kind of changed it up a little sorry it took so long though) Zed, Alec, and Ren are back baby just in case you forgot Zed (Male), Alec (Male), Ren (Female)

(Your POV)

With a final blow I knock my opponent to the ground the other knights around us cheer. I sigh holding out my hand for him, and he takes it. “Good job you had me for a second.” I said trying to cheer him up.

“Your just being nice Y/n I couldn’t take you down even if I tried my hardest.” Alec said ruffling my hair. Suddenly Zed walked over to us “Did you guys notice the king was watching all of us throughout practice” He said our eyes widened as we look at each other then back at him.

We were walking back to the weaponry to put up our armor when we were stopped by a maid. “Hey Y/n the king wants to see you in the throne room.” Ren said giving me a small good luck as I left them. I could feel my heart racing in my chest.

I open the door to see the king, and queen both on their thrones I bowed to them still slightly terrified. “Stand up you do not need to bow it’s fine.” The queen said in her kind voice, and I look up at them to see her warm smile.

“I’m sorry but may I ask why I was called here your highnesses?” I ask still confused, and scared then the king stood up. “I’ve watched you, and other knights for a while now but you are the most exceptional that is why I want you to be the princesses personal guard.” He said, and the door opened.

I look back to see the princess walking in, and standing next to her father. “You will protect her, and do what she asks of you do you understand.” He says as the princess looks at me. I bow down to him “Yes your highness I understand.”

He just nods, and I stand back up “Good we’ll let you two get acquainted.” The queen says, and me, and the princess both leave the room. “Your highness do you know why the picked me?” I asked her.

“No, I do not, and call me Marinette ok.” She said smiling at me I nodded following her as we talked more. We surprisingly had a lot of things in common it felt nice being around her, and when the day was over, I walked her to her room, and said goodnight.

Over the past couple of weeks, me and Marinette have actually gotten closer. Today was my day off, and I decided to hang out with my friends since I only see them at practice. Me, Zed, Alec, and Ren were all walking around town square but me, and Ren had wandered off on our own.

“So how are things going with the princess?” Ren asked me as I carry her stuff for her. “Everything’s going good today she’s with her hand maiden because it’s my day off.” I say paying the clerk. Following behind Ren when we finally found the others.

“There you are geez we thought we lost both of you.” Zed said taking some of the stuff off my hands. I smile at him as a thank you “Well thankfully I was safe because I have my favorite knight.” Ren said hugging me.

I smile just patting her head awkwardly when she got off of me Zed threw himself on her. “Reeennnnnnnn I thought I was your favorite.” He said holding on to her I laugh at them. We finally make it to our chambers.

I was just reading when there was a knock on my door when I opened it, I saw Alya the hamd maid to the princess. “The princess requests you in her chambers.” She said I nod, and she takes me to the princess's room, and left us alone.

“You called for me Marinette.” I say looking at the girl who faced away from me. “Y/n can I ask you something?” She said patting the spot for me to sit down next to her. I just hum in agreement.

“Are you courting Ren?” She asked looking at me I just tilted my head, and i shook my head “No why would you think that?” I ask her looking at her. “I saw her holding you in the market today I thought you were out together.” She said looking at me.

I smiled at her making her smile as well. “Why were you worried?” I asked her she looked away with a tint of red on her cheeks. “Your highness were you jealous?” I say a smirk appearing on my lips as more blush was on her cheeks.

“Yes, I was because I think... I've developed feelings for you.” She said looking down I tilt her head up. “Princess... I'm so glad you feel the same.” I said smiling at her then she looked at me with relief on her face.

“When we first met my father said that you’d follow my orders correct?” I look back at her, and nod slowly not really knowing where she was going with this. “Then I order you to court me. That is if you want too as well.” She said smiling at me.

I kneel down, and place a gentle kiss on her hand “I’d love to your highness.” I say standing up, and she wrapped her arms around my neck I start wrapping my arms around her waist. She leans into my chest, and I just smile holding her.

“Is it ok if we stay like this for a while?” She asked me holding me tighter. “Sure princess.” I say holding her making sure she felt safe. Soon I felt her soft breathing, and her grip got looser I silently let out a laugh.

“She fell asleep.” I said to myself as I lift her up placing her on the bed, and putting her covers over her. I blow out the candles when I feel a tug on my arm. “Stay with me for a little please.” Marinette said holding onto my shirt.

I lay next to her as she cuddles into my chest, I hold her close, and slowly drift off knowing she’s safe in my arms. As I drift off knowing she's also asleep I finally fall asleep happy.

THE END.

(Me: I hope you like this I hope it was good so sorry for the delay, and I'm starting the other request I have gotten

Adrian: Yeah, sure you’re reading other people's story's, and procrastinating writing

Me: shut it Anyways hope you enjoyed BYE Kings, Queens, and Non-Gendered Royalty love you all bye~)