주연 💜 His Dream Pt.2

Lee Juyeon
His Dream pt.2💜

Enjoy!

~

"Juyeon wanted to commit suicide, please save him, you're the only one who can save him please y/n.."

I was flustered by Hyunjae's words as i felt hand started to tremble.

"Where's him?"

~
Bang!

I opened the rooftop as i saw a familiar figure was standing at the corner of the roof-- try to run away from his life.

"Juyeon, stop!"

I ran breathlessly to him, grabbing onto his arm as i pulled him with all my might. I embraced him tightly.

"D-do you really need to hurt yourself?"

I pleaded to him as i broke into tears.

Please,
I don't want to lose the love of my life.

Juyeon looked at me, still forming a smile eventhough his eyes were already puffy from crying too much. He held onto my hands as he caressed it.

   " I was too hurt y/n, it was my fault.. just let me go away from this world, i deserve it. Please y/n i'm begging you.."

        I looked at him with a full thought inside my head.

I knew he was hurt, even though myself can't help him. I held his hands, try to persuade him to tell the truth as he finally told me.

"I already asked my father about the national team, but he...."

~
-flashback
Third person p.o.v

21 Nov 2020

With a smile on his lips,he tried to keep calm because he still afraid to see his father. He walked to the living room as he could see his father was there, reading a newspaper. He got closer with him as he knelt in front of him, showing his best in order to pursue his dream.

"Dad..."

He took a glance on his father's face, who was giving no response as he turn his head down.

"I-I got to join for the national basketball team..."

He stuttered as he inhaled a long breath.

"Can i go, dad?" He pleaded to his father, but all he got was nothing. His father even ignored him as he just focused on reading his newspaper, not even taking a glance at him.

He sighed.
A loud dramatic sigh.

All he got was a disappointment. He started to felt powerless as he got up from his position-- which was kneeling in front of his father and walked away to his room.

     As he arrived there, he let the tears ran. Dripping onto his cheeks. Big, thick and heavy.

He had tried his best to convince his father-- he even knelt in front of him, but why he was  too cruel to him?