학년 💜 I Like You

Ju Haknyeon
I Like You💜

~

"Haknyeon I like you!"

"I always like you Haknyeon!"

He always got the confession from her- since from the freshman year, until now.

While Haknyeon?

He did nothing.

He doesn't even reply anything to her.

Just a slight smile or else,

"Okay okay I know"

But still, she still doesn't give up on him. She always follows him. Dance practice, lunch, class- literally everywhere, but of course not for the toilet.

Ring!!

The class was finally over, as she waddled to the locker. She had some small jumps on her feet- signed that she's happy.

Yeah, of course.

She was so happy that Haknyeon finally agreed to accompany her to go home today.

She smiled widely as she put the books in her locker as she slightly saw he was walking towards the school gate.

"Haknyeon!"

As he heard that, a soft sigh got out from his mouth. She ran towards him and grinned.

"Let's go!"

~

They finally arrived at her house as she looked at him with her lips still forming a smile.

"Thanks a lot, Haknyeonnie, I hope you can accompany me again"

"Yea, I go first"

As he turned his back, she grabbed his arm, making him looked at her again.

"Why?"

"I like you, Hak--"

He loosened her grip from his arm.

"Can't you just stop?"

"W-what do yo--"

"I said stop y/n!"

She got shocked when she got scolded like this. He ran his hand through his hair.

"Do you think that liking someone is that simple? Gosh just stop y/n. I'm so tired of you"

He just turned his back once again, leaving her behind-who just breaking inside now.

~

"Okay guys, I'll check the attendance!"

The teacher started to call the name by the person until her name.

"Kim y/n!"

Then, no one responds- taking his interest to take a glance on her spot.

But no one's there.

"Kim y/n is not here sir"

"Okay then, Ju Haknyeon!"

"Yes, me"

He felt weird feelings inside his body-

Curiosity.

~

It's been three days of her absence.

And he started to feel lost.

Lost everything about her.

Her annoyingness.

Her laugh.

Her smile.

He couldn't take this anymore.

When the class was over, he directly when to her house- but no one was there.

Then, he started to feel guilty.

He waited for her until the evening and finally- she was there, stopped her pace as soon she saw him.

Haknyeon made eye contact with her- she wore her uniform, but she didn't go to school.

He walked towards her as he embraced her tightly, making her startled by his sudden action.

"You dumbass, where did you go?"

"H-Haknyeon-ah... I just skipped the school"

    "Why? Because of me?"

"N-no, I--"

    "Shh, stop lying... I know you are"

She broke into a smile- feeling that he finally realized about her absence. He still hugged her for a few minutes, as he spoke.

"I'm sorry"

"W-what?"

He loosened his hug as he looked at her.

"I hurt you with my words, I'm so sorry"

"N-no, you did--"

He just embraced her again as she grinned widely.

"And without me noticing,

I think I like you too"

~
Sorry for the short story and the grammatical errors!

I'll fix that back soon!!

Enjoy!!😘