선우 ❤️ Beautiful

Kim Sunwoo
Beautiful❤️

requested by @TheboyzSunkyuloveits

get it from your ideas so i hope you like it!

~

"you need to keep working, Sunwoo-ya,"

"why are you that dumb? you can't even pass the test,"

"i'm so disappointed on you, why can't you study harder?"

every words came out from other people kill himself. he'd been trying all the ways to make them proud of him, but that's all he could get.

and no one appreciates it.

he felt too stressed out. going school made him didn't want to meet people, cuz they judged him.

yeah, he hurts so much.

and no one cares.

one day, he skipped his class early in the morning and went outside from his school, not wanting to face the other students and teachers.

"argh, finally" he stretched out his body after jumping through the school's back gate (idk how to describe this so i hope you guys understand). he walked through the small alley behind his school, meeting up with the small cafe that just been opened up few weeks ago.

"should i get some coffee here?" monologued himself, deciding to enter the cafe or not. he waited in front of the cafe, still thinking.

"more caffeine, less stressin', right?" he ended up opening the cafe's door. the smell of brewed coffee tingled his nose as he went to the cashier, but no one was there.

"hello? is the cafe open?" he spoke, while taking out some money from his wallet, then he heard someone came out from the staffs' room.

"yes, we're open. what would you like to order?"

he heard the sweet voice asked him, making him looked up to see a girl,

which looks like an angel who fall from heaven to him.

their eyes met each other, whilst his eyes can't stop looking at her.

"hello, are you okay?"

she waved her small hand in front of him, making he stopped daydreaming while the sudden blush creep over his face.

"a-ah, i'm sorry... you're too beautiful,"

the words made her blush too, as she swept it over herself and asked him.

"what do you want to order, school kid?"she took a glance at his uniform.

"are you older than me?"he asked her back.

"i guess,"

"i'm 18 this year, you?" she's not responding, making him smiled.

"so you're a school kid too,"he spoke, beaming.

"what do you want to order?"