찬희 💜 Goodnight, Love

Choi Chanhee
Goodnight, Love 💜

WHO MISSED ME?
okay i'm joking😂

it's been awhile after sangyeon's chapter so i post this😆 hope you guys like it (*˙˘˙)
~

"urghh... I'm hungry"

I'm mumbled when I entered the kitchen. Then, I opened the refrigerator just to feel the only the cold wind in there.

This guy... did he even eat?!

oh, he?

my fiance🙄

we both are in an arranged marriage and our both parents forced us to live together; so we could get to know each other. urgh, just why??????

looks like I need to go buy food this time too, huh?

I walked to his room, knocking on his bedroom door loudly a few times.

but there's no response.

"Yah!"

is he deaf or what?

I knocked again before he finally opened it up.

"Why?" he spoke to me, sternly. Then, I shove my left hand to him.

"What?"

"I need money to buy food."

"Again?! are you a bigfoot--" he looked at me while furrowing his eyebrows.

"Just shut up and give me the money."
I glared at him. He rolled up his eyes.

"Wait a minute, let me change"

" what I didn't ask you to--"He closed the door again.

"Yah, it's fine tho. I can't go alo--"

Then, he opened the door, making me almost knock on his nose.

"Can't you stop 'Yah' me? I have a name," He stood in front of me after changing into his blue sky hoodie and his black sweatpants.

"What are you doing?"

"Well, I'll accompany you there," he spoke, taking the house key.

"it's not like our parents are here tho..."I mumbled.

"Can't you j-just hurry up? it's not safe f-for you to walk alone at night" He stuttered. "Lock the house, h-hurry..." He threw the key to me and just walked away, trying to hide his shy face.

I smiled.

"never know he would be this sweet..." I muttered, cupping my both hot cheeks.

"yah, wait for me!"

~~

"yah, what do you want?" I walked into the convenience store.

"Call me Chanhee,"

I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, fine! Chanhee, do you want anything?" I spoke sarcastically, turning my head to look at him.

"No, I'm fine. Just buy your food. I don't want to buy-"

"Okay then," I left him there before I quickly went to the snack aisle and chose my favs one. after taking some bags of chips, I found him playing on his phone, but I caught the cashier's eyes staring at him.

but Chanhee?

looked like he doesn't care about it.

tch.