주연 💜Daydream

Lee Juyeon
Daydream💜

Just for fun !

And for now, i could not take or make any requests, sorry🙏🏻

~

"BAM!"

I closed my locker as I put the key into my pocket, strolling to the class.

Wassup!

I am Kim y/n, a totally beautiful girl ever in the worl--

Heck i'm ugly.

Well, 16 this year and yeah, i lived in this earth happily so peace.

HAH.

Okay okay, this is real....

I have a brother which is Kim Younghoon. We rarely talked to each other in the school because he is freaking handsome and i am totally ugly so yeah,

He such an asshole sometimes,
I hate him.

HAHAH LOL,
I LOVE HIM A LOT BUT SINCE HE DID THIS TO ME SO I HATE HIM.

So, he was in the part of a group named--

    "Bermuda Line is coming!!!"

Yeah, that's it.
Bermuda Line.

Which is lead by Lee Jaehyun, the nicest one.. followed by my brother and last..

Lee Juyeon.

Which is he was the top famous of this holy group...

And wanna know the clichè part is?

He is a bad boy. Making a fuss in the school and dumped all of the girls just in a day is totally his career ofc.

HAH.

So Juyeon is the most famous among of the members because of his freaking handsome figure that could make anyone falling in love with him. But me, hmm?

Girl, i need to succeed in my life.

NAH I--

"watch out!"

As i was daydreaming, i bumped into someone's chest as i prepared to hit the floor. I closed my eyes tightly as i couldn't feel hurt then i felt a hand wrapped around my waist, dragging me from hitting my butt on the hella floor.

  I opened my eyes slowly as i could see a pair of hazelnut eyes was staring at me. I could feel his breath on my face, making my cheeks redden.

It's him.

GUYS IT'S LEE JUYEON OH MY--

i could feel a lot of students started to crowd us as i could see a smirk formed on his lips.

God i felt my heart has stopped working.

My face was totally red after that as i tried to strengthen my body as he helped me. Then, he patted my head as he bent his body towards me.

   "That's why someone said to watch out.. or else you'll fall for me"

He whispered slowly but it was enough for me to hear as he winked at me and walked away, leaving my heart like it want to boom out from my body.

Okay what was that?

~

Wtf that i'm still thinking?!