상연💜 gloxinia pt.2

Lee Sangyeon
gloxinia pt2

HAPPY NEW YEAR YEOROBUN✨✨✨✨✨✨

enjoy~
~

ring! ring!

my alarm woke me up in the morning, realizing that I was sleeping on my bed.

eo? did I sleepwalked last night?

or...

did Sangyeon lift me up?

"eyy, no way..." monologued me as I held onto my cheeks, slightly tinted pink. I stood up from my bed, walked to the kitchen whilst hoping that he was there,

but why would I hope?

he's a busy person ;(

then, I walked to the dining table to see a plate with breakfast as my eyes caught a bouquet of purple flowers with a note on it beside the dish.

thanks for the late supper last night (but I know it was supposed to be a dinner, sorry ), and here, I made you a breakfast :) hope you like it~

man, this is too sweet please--

as I broke into a smile, my phone vibrated to see an unknown number calling me.

I accepted it.

"Hello, who is this?"

"wah, you don't even save your husband's number?"

shIT--

"o-oh, Sangyeon-sshi..." I replied to him as I heard him chuckle.

oh man, don't laugh like that, it made my heart flutter--

"by the way, did I wake you up from sleep?" he asked me.

"no, it's fine... and thanks for making the breakfast too,"

"ah, it's my pleasure... did you like the flowers too?" I looked at the flowers, plastering a smile on my face.

"yes, it's beautiful and... unique, I love it," mumbled me as he replied. "glad you like it. then, I hang up first, see you at home soon,"

"bye~" he ended up the call as I beamed again, taking a last glance at the flowers.

Lee Sangyeon, what are you doing to my heart rn?

~

third-person pov

a few days later-

"Okay mom I get it, I'm at his company right now, bye!" she ended the call with her mom, entering the big company of his. well, she wanted to make a surprise for him-yeah, since they barely talked to each other at home, and he always went home late at the midnight.

guess that this is the only way that she could get to know him, right?

but then, as she entered the level of his office, her eyes caught something from afar, making herself stop her pace to see--

he was talking with a girl, happily.

he then suddenly embraced her tightly-- which made her realize that she never felt that touch before.

'What a stupid, y/n,

you never feel his touch before,

you thought that he likes you?'