선우 💜 Good Night

Kim Sunwoo
Good Night💜

Take it from the draft🙃

Just short,
Enjoy❤❤

~

Gosh.

It's already  2 in the morning and i still can't sleep. I woke up from my bed as i wondering to someone's room.

Which is Sunwoo's.

So basically, i lived in the same house with my brother, Jacob but he don't give me to share the room with my boyfriend so..

The only way is sneaking into his room😊.

I opened the door as i saw he still on composing. I walked quietly, backhugging him.

"Hey, you don't sleep yet?"

"I miss you"i pouted.

He chuckled as he pulled me to sit on his lap. I looked at the monitor as i looked at him, admiring his handsomeness.

How can i deserve this handsomeness?

"Hey, I know that i'm handsome babe"

Did he read my mind or what?

He said, making me blushed. He chuckled at me as he pinch my nose.

"Btw, i already finished the song"

"What song?"

"The song about you"

Ouh yeah, he said this before.

"So, wanna hear?"

"Sure"

I said as he turned on the song.

It's beautiful.

I feel so touched by the lyrics since i know the meaning about it, making me smile widely when the song was playing.

As the song was over, he looked at me, wanting to know how the song was.

"It's perfect Woo, I love it"

"I glad you like it"

We smiled. I cupped his face and gently caressed it. We stared into each other eyes.

He's got the most beautiful eyes i'd ever see in my life.

"Thank you"

"For what?"

"For give me a chance to be with you" i said as i intertwined our hand. He smiled as he suddenly pecked on my forehead.

"Hey, we're meant to be"

He said, making me felt the butterflies in my stomach. I smiled at him as i embraced him. He patted my head as i slowly got into the dreamland.

"Goodnight baby,

Dream about me"

~

Doneeeeee

Voteee pleaseee😊❤